Summer 2017: Frank Løke (38) are presented as one of the participants in the second season of "Farm celebrity". But who is he, really? We know that he is a former player for the national handball team, with a certain "badboy-stamp", and that he is one of the brothers of the håndballdronning Heidi Løke (36).
the Rest we have to actually google, then he is, after all, is a newcomer in the underholdningssegmentet."Celebrity Farm"-Løke: - Is this the celebrities?
Christmas 2018: We have strictly speaking no need to google Frank Løke longer, but do it anyway. As expected, the content in the search not to recognize. Now, he is the very least ekshåndballspiller, rather skandalemaker, artist(!) and the tv clown.- Galskapens years
What happened? Already now it is well on its place to mention that the Newspaper, with well over fifty published the Frank Løke-articles through 2018, must take its share of the credit (or blame) for the above-mentioned "stilskiftet".
Although he describes it as follows:
- 2018 was the year where Norway discovered that I deserved a place on tv and in the spotlight. I choose to call it galskapens years. Who knows what happens when I actually come in 40-årskrisa, ypper Løke, and shows off a grin we have seen all too many times in the year.RESIDENT: Frank Løke and Helene Hima arrived at See and Hørs 40-årsfest together. Now, they explain how the relationship arose. Reporter: Julie Solberg. Video: Thomas Carlsen Read the full story here: https://www.dagbladet.no/kjendis/frank-loke-overrasket-med-ex-on-the-beach-profil/70241527 Show more
In a busy pre-christmas we agreed to do an interview over FaceTime, where Løke has been tasked to summarize their own years. He answers the video call with her hair unkempt and bare-chested from a sofa at home in Stokke, probably right out of a sweaty workout.Grensesprenger?
We ask if he regrets anything from the year that is gone, but get instead the following answer:
I think it is a little important that you get with a little about all treningsprestasjonene my this year, commands him, and continues:Participated in the "Norway's toughest race" just wearing stringtruse. Ended up at emergency room
I have actually swum from Horten to Moss and participated in the world's toughest triathlon, among others. There is sportlige I live for.
- Yes, was it really there, in 2018?
I may have shown me up on the other venues, too, but the foundation is the same: It's about to push myself and push the limits, regardless of whether it is in sports or underholdningssegmentet. I can't manage anything else, " he explains.Velomtalt
It can be difficult to understand on the man Frank Løke. On the one hand, he is a hardworking vinnerskalle, family man, and Mensa member, the descriptions fit for a seemingly intelligent and nice guy.
So, he is also the man who has fought through the "Farm celebrity", been thrown out of the "Shall we dance" for inappropriate behavior, drawn with a far younger "Ex on the beach"-girl on kjendisfest "to provoke" - and released halvluguber tullemusikk.released THEIR SECOND SONG: Frank Løke spared not on the gunpowder when he invited realitystjerner to be in the music video to julelåten "Christmas at ActionFrank". Reporter: Chinese Falch / Video: Jonah Scheie Hammer Show more
All in the course of 2018, where he in parallel has excited both celebrities and other public on social media, by pouring gasoline on the various fires. Even drag him up the humor - and satirekortet, often used by comedians, every time someone feels aggrieved.
- you Had a goal to create the most hell in 2018?
- No, not really. It is easy to think that way, but I don't think everyone understands that I always have been who I am. The difference is only that I have come me on tv, so several people have noticed me. I ran around in tangatruse in 2001, " says Løke, and refers to his famous Borat-stunt.Goes beyond many if he destroys the Comic rampegutt
We try again, and give him a little oppramsingshjelp this time: Something must surely Frank Løke regret from the year is gone? What could or should he done differently? Was it necessary you comparing Erlend Elias with North Korea's dictator on Instagram, a fan with a dildo in a homemade music video, hang out "Shall we dance"-the judges or throw the clothes in a familieprogram?
I have no problems to say sorry to people, and do it if I must. It is nevertheless important to point out that I am not keen to appear politically correct, and that I mean it I want to believe - even if it is not hanging on the bit. So it is not all who understand the humor of my, and I just live with.
- What have you tried to be in years? A comedian?
- A comical rampegutt, maybe. I know that people think I'm stupid in huet, that I destroy myself or is unstable. The truth is that I keep track of everything, and driter in what others think.
the Case continues under.THE FIRST INTERVIEW: Frank Løke is at home again after "Shall we dance"-the scandal. See the first interview with him here. Reporter: Linn Christin Marthinussen. Video: Andreas Fadum / Dagbladet Show more
What about your nearest and dearest? It can't be something nice for them that people think you are stupid in the huet?
- I get flamed by the family the whole time, but at the same time, they had not expected anything else. They have known me the longest, and know how I am. They say if I miss it, but seems at the same time it is good that I dare to be myself in public. So I rather be loved or hated.
"Many might think that I set up for the money, but it is not what it is all about" Frank Løke (38)Dreams about own series of
- So you do not play a role, as many believe?
- No, but all have multiple pages. I'm serious when I'm at work (Frank works for a company driver with the delivery of maritime equipment), and then comes the frivolous part of me to live throughout the afternoon. It's about balance and differentiate between the different properties, just like a job and a hobby, and I manage excellent.at loggerheads: - Unprofessional
- What have you got left for the year that is gone?
- Good question. Many might think that I set up on things to make money, but it is not what it's about. It's really just to challenge myself, to provoke and shock.
- TV 2 will not cooperate with you after "Shall we dance"-stunt. Has year otherwise cost you any relations or other acquaintances?
Not as far as I know. The Tv industry looking possibly at me as a risikomoment right now, but I hope they realize that I really is a genius, and creates the storm they will have, the authority Løke, who dreams of his own realityprogram in 2019.
We agree that he will send us a SMS, and when he finds out what he regrets from the year that is gone. Fifteen minutes later, ticking it into an ordered message:
"I regret that I am not provoked and made more faenskap in 2018".Respond to mobbebråket: - Lirer of shit