CENTRAL OSLO (Dagbladet): - This will be your first "sit down"interview for a while?
- Yes, that is correct, there.
John Arne Riise (38) folds his hands and puts them on the table glassoverflate so that the clock makes a little klunk. From the Palmehaven at the Grand Hotel is the former fotballproffen set to add a puzzle from its 2018.FRAMOVERLENT: Dagbladet met John Arne Riise at the Grand Hotel earlier in December. When he told frank about the year that is gone. Photo: Hans Arne Vedlog / Dagbladet Show more
For it has - perhaps not surprisingly - been an eventful year, as it often is with Riise. Both good and bad.
Small drip has come out in avisspaltene: Rettsstrid with ekskona. Moving from Ålesund. Butikkdrømmen which ended in bankruptcy. "Mesternes"-participation as not achievable. And the so far unfulfilled dream of a child with his wife Louise Angelica (28).
At the other end of the scale: Oppreisningen he then got the contested fotballspillerstatuen in Ålesund finally got the name of "John Arne Riise".
It is one of the greatest moments, sums up Riise, who now look forward to 2019:
- When we start with a blank sheet of paper, " states the 38-year-old with a modest smile.LESS VISIBLE: Louise Angelica and John Arne Riise have due to several factors has been less prominent in the spotlight in 2018. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more Selling the house
In the course of their relationship, the couple almost been permanent fixtures on the kjendisfester. In this way they have the last twelve months stood in stark contrast to the former. That there have been fewer red runners, there are several reasons.
It is clear that there is much we should have been on. At the same time, it has been nice to be able to pull back and focus on what has been important.IN a FAMILIAR POSE: Louise Angelica and John Arne Riise during sommerfesten to Universal in 2014. Photo: Anders Grønneberg Show more
It will come back. For He and his wife sold recently house in Ålesund, and gives the keys in February. 38-year-old explains that the sale went faster than expected, but that he "can't comment on the sales price of respect to the buyer".
"We got a price we are happy with the acquisition we wanted," he says.- Was very quiet
As a couple, they have moved a lot. Lived several different places in the world. When they now return to the South, it is with the goal of creating a firm base here.Finally honored as deserved Comment
- We got on very well in Ålesund and loved the house we lived in. But it was very quiet and calm with the thought of the life that we are accustomed to living.
- Were you restless?
- Mjaa ... We are a couple who like to zip around, so the choice was pretty easy. We move to the Eastern part of norway is also considering the fact that it opens more doors for us. Louise has her family and their network here. She has followed me in everything I have wanted, now it is time that she gets to do its thing.Move to Drammen
Up to now it has been unknown how the couple will settle themselves. Opposite Dagbladet reveals Riise today that it is on the Eastern part - closer to the particular Kniveåsen in Drammen.
- We have currently purchased an idyllic plot of land in the vicinity of the city centre and the river. I have always liked the Drammen and Buskerud.SPOT: John Arne Riise and Louise Angelica packages now together in Ålesund, and turn the nose towards Drammen. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more
38-year-old is not in doubt that it is here that the couple wants to put down roots.
- This is right for us. We are close to the family, Oslo and work. When we came across this plot, was it love at first sight, " says Riise, who did not want to comment on the purchase price.
- What kind of house should you build?
- We have begun now in the christmas in with to look at the different house types and solutions. It's amazing fun, at the same time as it is all too easy to want everything. The challenge will be enough to say no to some things and to focus on something we want to thrive in. There is much that remains, " he says.Riise reveals unknown drama: - Wife was drapstruet
He does not hide that he and his wife wanted a quiet neighborhood with close proximity to school and daycare when they move to the east. With this as background, is also interviewed into a theme, the couple even been open about in the past.
You wonder if we soon will have children? he says with a smile.
Are you tired of the question?
- No. Ultimately, we have even chosen to be open about familiedrømmen. Journalists have a job they also. It goes without saying that you follow up when it has gone some time.BACK TO OSLO: Louise and John Arne Riise would now like to move back to Oslo, and hope to soon be able to start his own family. Reporter: Julie Solberg. Video: Andreas Fadum Show more Complications
It is several years since the couple even stated for the first time that the dream of expanding the family. Louise Angelica Riise have been open about the complications around it to get children. The husband explains that they so far have taken the time to help.
- When it has not gone the way we wanted it to be, it is clear there has been much. But Louise is incredibly strong. She is an exceptional mother to my children, and I know that she will be a wonderful mother for our children. When is the waiting times worth it.WANT CHILDREN: Louise Angelica Riise, John Arne Riises wife, reveals in the "Bloggers" that life for the two have finally started to fall into place. The only thing they are missing is a little baby or two. Video: TV 2 Show more Show more Show more
John Arne has three children from a previous relationship. That it has stormed on the familiesiden in the year that has passed, and there is no doubt. In the year ended 38-year-old is in a legal dispute with ekskona Maria the facility is beautifully (38). After a long and demanding process, came the parties eventually arrive at a solution in november.
It has been a strain mentally. It is, after all, my kids are talking about. When things take time, it's easy for rumors to occur, and therefore, I tried to say as little as possible about the case even while it was happening. We had, however, an ongoing dialogue between the parties all the way. Now my ex-wife and I most strive to do what is best for the children, " he says.Riise with harsh outbursts against his mother - A dream come true for me
Riise has today close contact with all their children, including the two youngest who live with their mother in London.
We are a lot on FaceTime. My son has been fotballgal, and recently got my eyes up for dad on Youtube. So he has seen all the scoringene my found, I think. He also plays football himself, and score goals in buckets and pails. It is a big dream for me. Dattera mi driver with gymnastics and trains five hours a day. She is completely wild, " says he engaged and laughing heartily.
- There is something in the genes there?
- He-he, it does enough there.- Over all expectations
this year, Louise Angelica and John Arne been married for four years. He describes a life with her filled of humor and selvironi. A home filled with love - and, of course, ommøblering.
- I think she has painted the living room in Ålesund six times, " he says, and laughs.
- But we have amazing fun together. We laugh a lot together. We had an amazing wedding that exceeded all expectations. So apply it to find some peace in your life and start with what we want to.MARRIED FOUR YEARS: - the Tears splashed, said John Arne Riise after he had married Louise Angelica in the Nordberg kirke in Oslo in 2014. Photo: Thomas Rasmus Skaug Show more
In Ålesund, the wife has been busy with the operation of their own interiørbutikk Savai Design, as she has been together with svigerinnen Lena Riise. That the store would be laid down, became known around the same time as the couple told that they should move.
- Louise is passionate about interiors and fashion, so it opens up many more opportunities by moving here. She has a large fan base and get great feedback from their followers in social media. So it is planned that she enough runs in the direction to come, " says He, whereupon his manager Erland Bakke supplement:Riises wife put down interiørbutikken
Louise has gained a lot of experience to be an entrepreneur and to start up your own shop. She is passionate about interiors and clothing, and I see many good qualities in her. Now, we are working to find her correct profile, " explains Hill, who also want to go into professionally, to contribute in the 28-åringens career further.
There have been some bumps on the road. Nevertheless, He sums up the year as follows:
- It has been eventful. I like to have many balls in the air, and to be involved in a lot. 2018 has been a good year with the thought that I've figured out what I want to do. The dream is to be finished by 2018, and with trenerutdanninga. In my head look 2019 freaking good.
And when he now runs with trenerutdanninga say, it must be allowed to ask if he is looking for himself also a career future in Drammen.
Now I'll first and foremost be husbygger and Goods-patriot, then we'll take one thing at a time, he says with a wise glance.From the "football player" "John Arne Riise": - I have been more adult