Think of you. Do as ye will, but think of you.
Nick Kyrgios has sent a well-considered, thorough and thoughtful greeting to the tennis world – and especially his colleagues on the ATP and WTA Tour before the US Open later this month.
He's not coming even. As compatriot Ashleigh dumbledore who has Kyrgios chosen to withdraw as a result of coronapandemien, in both Australia and the UNITED states delete, delete is not under control.
And, as Kyrgios said: - " We can rebuild our sport and the economy, but we can never get lost life again.
He welcomes the fact that there is time in the tournaments again. Especially on behalf of the employees about the tournaments.
- I am speaking on behalf of the people who work in the restaurant, the ones who clean up, those who are employed in the restroom. It is the people who are most in need of work - and it is fair.
- No one wishes more than I that the people can keep their jobs.
He calls tennismiljøet to stop, breathe and remind themselves about what is important.
- It is health and safety, he says.
Dear Tennis,— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) August 1, 2020
I will not be playing this year at the US Open.
It hurts me to my core...But I'm sitting out for the people, for my Aussies, for the hundreds of thousands of Americans who have lost their lives, for all of you. #SincerelyYours, @NickKyrgios pic.twitter.com/7EecHNU82l
- I don't mind that the USTA will conduct the U.S. Open, and if the players want to participate, it is up to them, as long as everyone behaves responsibly and safely, he says in enetalen.
And then he turns back to the past has got him up in the red field: Adria Tour, the tournament as Novak Djokovic organised in June and which led to the coronavirus with a number of the participants, which prior to the invitationsturneringen in the Balkans had partied loose, like it was 1999.
- You can not dance on the tables and make a quick dime on the next invitationsturnering. It is just so selfish.
Kyrgios in action against Roger Federer by Make Cup in september. Photo: Pierre Albouy/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
- Think about other people for once. This is what this virus is all about. It is as indifferent to location in the world, or how much money you have. Behave responsibly.
While the women's singlerække going to miss verdensranglistens number one, last year's French Open winner, Ashleigh Well, making it hardly the great to or from, that Nick Kyrgios is also not going to the US Open this year.
The australian player who would probably be able to pull a 4. to round out its efforts, is number 40 in the world and is purely sporting not of the calibre of his fellow countryman Well is.
But due to his behavior on and off the field over the years he has conducted a forced a great game of attention and is a man, all in the industry have a position on.
It is Kyrgios apparently whistling don't care. He knows who he is and what he is. He stands by his opinions and is never afraid to tell about them.
- I will not play the US Open this year, and it hurts in the stomach not having to play on one of the biggest arenas, the Arthur Ashe Stadium. But I chose on behalf of my australians and the many hundreds of thousands of americans who have lost their lives. To all of you. It is my decision. Whether In the breaks you about it or not.
the US Open begins 31. august at Flushing Meadows facility in New York.
in Addition to the two australians, the two damesingler Jelena Ostapenko and Qiang Wang also chosen to stay away, while Roger Federer has signed up as a result of an injury.
See also: Andy Murray expects several prominent apologies for the US Open
See also: After bikinibilleder: 'I get the willies'
See also: Star-cancel: She dare not
See also: - Deleted everything to stop myself