Jakob Oftebro (32) incurred as a known serious burns in the face after a mishap on the set of the TV series "Hamilton" in Sweden in the last year. The actor burned away a lot of skin, and it has up to now been unknown how the accident, which gave Oftebro serious burns, could take place.
Maragareta Johnson by utredningsenheten with the police in Stockholm, says to NRK that it was used flammable liquid in a so-called "sukkerflaske" that was destroyed.- didn't Know if I came to see the ordinary out again
Harmless writes further that this is the first time the police to confirm how the Norwegian actor incurred the most serious injuries in the face.Uncertain who is behind the
the NRK has also been in contact with 32-year-old, who looks positively on the that the police will now share the details and continue the investigation. The actor looks forward ten to be able to put the accident behind him.
Furthermore, it comes to light that the police have not yet concluded who is responsible for the accident.
I have not been fixed yet, but as you can see, is the skin in my face is still quite new. So I travel enough not to Mallorca, it first, have the actor Jakob Oftebro (32) previously stated to the Danish BT.- the Skin on my face is still quite new Injured on the job
During the shooting of a scene of rioting between the police and protesters, was Oftebro victim of a so-called molotovcocktail, a flaskebombe with combustible bag.
According to the Swedish police was Oftebro immediately transported to the hospital in an ambulance. Dagbladet termed Oftebros manager Anne Lindberg then his condition as serious.- Jacob has been a tremendous shock
BT wrote in the aftermath that it right after ulykka was a fear that the actor would be blind. In an interview with NRK last summer told Oftebro about how he experienced brannskadene.
so, the not good out in the beginning. I burned away a lot of skin, and it was inflammation in it. It was disgusting. And I did not know the extent to which it was, if I came to see the plain again, he said, and continued:
I have been very lucky. I could have pulled the flames down his throat, and when we get injuries that are much larger.
the Case continues below.FESTPREMIERE: Director Tomas Alfredson, and the actors Rebecca Ferguson and Jacob Oftebro, was present at the festpremieren on the "Snowman" in Oslo tonight. They did not seem to worry about the bad, the Norwegian criticism. Video: Ingunn Dorholt Show more Show more Back on the scene
In august, the Oftebro, for the first time back on stage after having added some rough months behind him. When he played in the staging of "Peer Gynt" at Gålå, together with his father Nils Ole Oftebro (74). For that the damage was to doctor the best possible, got Oftebro told to stay away from sunlight for the next three years.
In the aftermath of the show was the actor smørblid. Facing the See and Hear the confirmed namely the 32-year-old that he had found happiness with Hannah Chocron.
To See and Hear the told Oftebro that the two have been a couple for a year.
my Girlfriend was in the audience tonight, said Oftebro.
It has long been the subject of rumors that the 32-year-old had got herself a boyfriend, and on Friday confirmed both he and Chocron relationship.
" I'm very proud of Jacob, said Chocron after the premiere.Oftebro about the extreme vektforandringen: - Hope I don't have to do it again