Cook, Thomas Nun was in Tuesday's episode of 'the knife to the throat' on a visit in the restaurant Limone in Struer, owned by Helle and her husband, Johnny.
Here came the tv cook on something of a try, since he could see that the majority of the food that came out from the kitchen, was ready-made and not fresh.
During his stay at Limone was Thomas Nun, however, with the help of Helle and the rest of the staff turned around at the many bad habits in the restaurant.
the Chefs in the restaurant began to prepare the food from scratch with fresh ingredients, and customers began slowly but surely to flow to the.
today - about a year after the filming - it's still good for Lisa, Johnny and restaurant Limone.
We had total feeling, after Thomas Nun and the rest of the team had been there. We drove the record number of spisninger through. Thomas the train here on Tuesdays. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, we had, respectively, 89 and 79 of the public, and it is about 20 or 30 pieces more, than we used to, say Helle to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Shocked tv chef: - It is not a social services office
The last many months, Limone, which is located inside a cinema, however, had to keep closed due to coronakrisen, and it has been felt in the bank.
Everything went well, but then we have been totally quiet the last months, and we still - until tomorrow. We do not yet know the whole extent and the consequences of that we have been closed for so long. But we had at least 100,000 dollars standing in the account before coronaen came, and they are at least away, says Helle, who, therefore, are prepared, that they have to start from scratch again in the restaurant.
- It is clear that here is an economic downturn. It costs blood, sweat and tears. We need to seek stimulus measures for now and see what it can lead to, but so far we are still running, and we hope that we can continue.
Coronavirus has put a temporary stop to Limone, but soon Lisa and her team are back with full strength. Photo: Nordic Entertainment Group
When Lisa looks back at her and the man's participation in the 'knife to throat', she thinks of it as a positive experience.
- I think that Johnny and I have been able to agree on, that it has been the best we've ever done. It, as we had wanted to get out of this, was that I learned some fifs. I'm self-taught, and I'm not a trained chef, so I have always been thinking me to be better, and it is I been, say Helle and adds:
- It, which has helped us most is to learn to think new. In the past I ran up just in it, I have learned 30 years ago by my father, who was a chef, I haven't got new inputs. So it was cool to learn to think in the other ingredients and try something new, she says further.
According to Thomas Nun was the food at the Majestic, when he visited the restaurant for the first time, almost inedible. Photo: Nordic Entertainment Group
One of the things that Thomas Nun in the degree noted, when he visited Limone, was that virtually all the food was pre-fabricated and not made from fresh ingredients.
The part belongs now to the past, says Helle.
- Everything that was before Thomas, is dead. And everything that Thomas has taught us, is running full throttle. So there is no meat in the sous vide, and there are no French fries from the bag.
even Though Helle stresses that it has been an amazing experience to be in the 'knife to throat', and that she has learned much, she says also, that at times it was hard to receive criticism from Thomas Nun.
See also: After 14 years: Johnny Reimar sell out
- It was very cross to get the criticism before he came, I thought that he certainly could not challenge me on the food. So I thought, frankly, to start with, that he should pack and go home again, when he said that the food was bad. But it quickly passed, and I could also see what he meant.
- It is no secret that in a program such as 'knife to throat' will have very harsh words with on the way. How was it, when at the same time, also know that it is being filmed?
We were prepared that there would be one or another. We have also seen for myself, and ravine, for example, Gordon Ramsay's programs raw. So we knew what we went in for, says Helle.
According to Helle, Thomas Nun taught her and the staff at Limone very much. Photo: Nordic Entertainment Group
She stresses, however, that not all of the places, she is just satisfied with how the program is cut.
on the whole I agree very much with Thomas Nun. However, there are places I think could be cut completely different, and where I don't get the credit I deserve. I will, for example, is praised several times, but in many places it is cut out, she says and continues:
- But it is of course also the tv, and that you are also aware that the highlights what is the best tv.
Thomas Nun did certainly not fingers from when he told the staff at Limone, what he thought about their food. Photo: Nordic Entertainment Group
During his stay focused Thomas Nun much to get Helle to take less responsibility in the restaurant and delegating more to its many employees - especially in the kitchen. The celebrity chef felt that Helle had too much to see to.
See also: Rasmus Tantholdt into a tailspin after the flight
- It is a big process to shirk their responsibility when one is like me. I have never tried to only have one job, and I have probably a little hard to give things from me. I am working still on, " she says, and continues:
- I still have much to see to, but here in the coronatiden, there are many unfinished business, we've mastered at home. It provides peace in the head, " she says, and adds:
- I have always known that I probably have ADHD, and after shooting, I have been diagnosed that I have. Now I'm getting medication for it, and it also gives me a different peace of head in relation to my thoughts, and everything that fills, with the restaurant, so I've got a little more structure on the whole. So all in all it goes really well, " she stresses.
Lisa is sure to Limone goes against a long and bright future.