do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
It should be over with, that the municipalities Czech themselves, when the relatives and other complaints about the caring for the country's elderly. It considers both the Older Case and the employees ' trade union FOA.
- I can damn well understand that the relatives begin filming, because they are powerless.
- there is no one who can put themselves into. If you time and time again complaints, I can well first, that one resorts to extremes, says Torben Klitmøller Hollmann, who is sektorformand for social - and health care in the FOA, to Ekstra Bladet.
He stresses, however, that hidden recordings, such as those that have occurred in the case of Else from Aarhus, according to the FOA should never happen.
- Therefore, the relatives have a remote possibility of filing a complaint over the municipality's care, which they currently do not actually have. Here is the Danish Agency for Patient safety is not enough.
- If the relatives are taken seriously in a better way, it is certainly not out of our members. So it is not necessary to call the press and get some hidden footage.
- It should be someone independent of the municipality takes the serious cases?
- Yes, it must be someone who can intervene in the municipality and force it to act. Because then we avoid some of it.
And don't require more control. It says nothing about how the citizens have that you can get plejecenteret to shine, when the check comes by.
Bjarne Hastrup from the Older Case calls, Mette Frederiksen, to get on the field. Video/editing: Rasmus Flindt/Mikkel Cramon
Community - 12. christmas. 2020 - pm. 15:49 Older Case: Came forward now, Mette
Older Case believe, also, that very quickly creates an improved supervision.
- There is a need for a significant improvement in legislation, so that supervision will be independent. It is quite unbelievable that it is the municipality, which supervises itself, says the organisation's director, Bjarne Hastrup, to Ekstra Bladet.
- And we need to make sure that there is plejehjemslæger on all nursing homes. There must be a general practitioner all nursing homes.
- It is a proposal that is eight years old, but it is still not all municipalities that have adopted it.
Bjarne Hastrup stresses that it must be a total overhaul. Not just about the health is in order. Or that it nutritional is in order.
- One should investigate whether the hygiene is in order. On the quality of life it is. And about the social facts are in order. Are there activities or much boredom and loneliness at the nursing home?
Check out now diaper
At Alzheimerforeningen is to agree with the desire for a better and more independent supervision.
- the Local authorities ' supervision is very limited, and sounds from Else Hansen, who is demensfaglig advisor of the association, and even trained nurses with 33 years of experience from among other things a nursing home.
- I think that they should deepen. It could for example be to get on unannounced supervision in the times when staffing is the lowest.
They could follow the carers on the job. Often there was only a night watchman for many residents.
As Ældresagen believe, Else Hansen, that there is a need for a much thorough supervision.
I doubt that it even is right, they look after under the supervision. The Czech on the medication be true according to some schedules. And looking at plejehjemmets written plans.
- They should instead look at the condition of the residents, and the care they get. I doubt whether the supervision is looking at whether the residents is with the wet diaper for many hours.
Torben Klitmøller Hollmann from the FOA calls for greater honesty among politicians. It is those who have laid down the framework for the care of the elderly, which now fails, for example, in the case of Else from Aarhus. Pr photo
Until supervision is in place, calls on the Older Case all to seize the current opportunity to send a bekymringsskrivelse to the Agency for Patient safety.
- All related to the care of older people, to help you get the atrocities until now. So we know how serious a situation we find ourselves in. So there must be cleaned out from top to bottom. It is important.
At FOA have Torben Klitmøller Hollmann at the same time, this call for lokalpolitikerne.
- They must be honest, when the relatives have complained all the way through the system. Typically, says the responsible mayor or councilman, of course, that it is also too bad. We should have done something about this.
- But the honest answer is that it is such here, that the standard is. It doesn't get better than that, because we as politicians have to prioritise differently and would maybe rather have minimumsnormeringer in kindergartens. It does not get better - this is what he should say to the relatives.
- Otherwise the relatives just left with unfulfilled expectations of our members. And skideballen will be twice as big.