do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
After the political pressure reveals the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S), that the five persons sought the prince Joachim three-year position as forsvarsattaché in Paris.
It appears by an answer to one of the european UNION-rapporteur Søren Søndergaards (EL) 17 questions to the prime minister.
’It is normal practice to not be informed of the specific circumstances of the specific recruitment process’.
’It may, however, exceptionally be disclosed, that there were five applicants for the position, and that Prince Joachim was not among the applicants’ corresponds Mette Frederiksen, Søren Søndergaard asked the question a second time.
the Extra Leaf has also, on several occasions, in vain asked the ministry of Defence on how many applied for the position as forsvarsattaché in Paris.
Søren Søndergaard asked the question in the context of the prime minister's resolution, which will allow prince Joachim of denmark from the first of september takes its årpenge to Paris.
Earlier in June, it emerged that prince Joachim of denmark from the first of september is appointed as forsvarsattaché by the Danish embassy in Paris.
to Ekstra Bladet reported the defense ministry, that the recruitment process with job advertisements and interviews was stopped midway, when prince Joachim confirmed that he would have the job.
Thus was the assessment of the five candidates is not complete.
Frederik Waage, who is a professor at the UNIVERSITY specializing in constitutional law, has previously stated that a stop in all other circumstances than this would be illegal.
- Normally you can not short-circuit a recruitment process, but my assessment would be that here is a case law, so the ministry can stop the process in a way that would break with the administrative law, he said.
Prince Joachim lives today in Paris, after he last september moved to the city to study at the militærskolen the École Militaire.
Just his stay at the French school and his French-language, including that he speaks the language and know the French culture, made him, according to Mette Frederiksen, to the best candidate.
In a reply to Søren Søndergaard reject she, that the economy was a sinker on the balance pan, which almost toppled down in the lap of the prince.
Prince Joachim working free for the Defense, when he, according to the law must not get salary, while his at the same time, årpenge - the annual 3.8 million dollars.
’the ministry of Defence (has, red.) indicated that the wage aspects of the employment have not played a role in the decision on the appointment of His Royal Highness Prince Joachim of denmark in the post forsvarsattaché’, she writes.
This is equivalent Mette F. not
- In continuation of the answer to question no. 9 to the B 184 to please the prime minister confirm that the ministry of defense annually saves an amount of money by appointing Prince Joachim of denmark for the post of forsvarsattaché in France.
- What is the background to the prime minister in relation to Prince Joachim of employment as forsvarsattaché at the Danish embassy in Paris has decided not to change the law no. 1119 of 20. december 1995, so that any remuneration for the service is offset against årpengene?
- Will the prime minister it is appropriate that the designation/appointment of persons to the public service not only includes skills, but also on the recruitment of a can be cheaper than hiring a second?
Søren Søndergaard regret particularly that the prime minister does not want to look at a model where the possibility attaché-the salary of the prince årpenge.
In 2019, the cost of the current forsvarsattaché 1.2 million dollars alone in labour costs.
- It is annoying that we can never discuss the royal family, under which comes the here berøringsangst.
- You fail to answer questions and refusing to set off the salary.
- instead make a strange grey area, where someone can for something out of hiring him, says Søren Søndergaard.
Prince Joachim as forsvarsattaché in France Past day the Promised clean-up: Free play to Any Past day Stopped everything for the Stomp: - It is a slippery slope Past day Any are the best paid soldier day No backup to Jokkes fallen colleagues Past day Stopped the recruitment process for Any Past day Jokkes new job: - He is superfluous Past day, Prince Joachim gets the full-time position in Paris