Saturday night's race is the big 'X Factor'-the finale of the pile, and here were the three finalists, Emil Wismann, Alma Agger and Mathilde Caffey, as something new to sing songs instead of songs that were produced specifically for them.
Viewers got, however, on the screen to know that the finalists would sing a song, which was released by Sony in their own name. It created a bit of confusion at home in the living rooms, and here, it was more difficult to understand what there was up and down, and whether it really was the finalists ' own songs or cover songs, such as 'X Factor'-the participants argued.
During Saturday's finale argued Mathilde Caffey song 'Karma Is a Bitch' by CH10, which has since been released in her name, and it is in the degree of the decrease of the artist Chio Dyrlund, who is the woman behind the CH10, for the chest.
See also: Now should she divorce
According to her, she was namely not at all been informed that her song would be released by a different artist.
It has gotten her to the keys on Facebook, where she langer sharply out for TV2.
'This is a long posting, but I cannot and will not be quiet any longer. D. 27. march 2020 will be my producer contacted on Facebook by a person who is working on the X Factor, tells that he has heard my song 'Karma Is a Bitch', and it came with in the pot for one of the participants, who perhaps would like to sing my song in the finals. He then asks if my producer can send an instrumental version, so the participant (Mathilde Caffey) may be allowed to try to practice on the song. My producer contacts me and tells me about this, and we both get excited and think that it might be cool to get our number the game in the 'X Factor', she writes, and continues:
'I have not been following the 'X Factor', and I have no clue how it works, other than that it is usually that the contestants are singing covers of originalsange that have already been published. So we say the good that she is allowed to state our number live as part of her finale performance (...) We know nothing about how the structure of the show is going to take place, or how many songs the contestants will sing each one of us,' she writes.
Chio got a shock when she discovered that her song had been released in Mathilde Caffeys name. Photo: Pr-photo
As the Chio Dyrlund sat and watched 'X Factor'final on Saturday night, she got something of a shock. Here it went up for her that her song would also be released in Mathilde Caffeys name.
'Here, I'm starting to feel that there is something wrong. At 20 offers Sofie Linde, who is the host of the programme, the audience and people at home in the living rooms welcome to this year's 'X Factor'finale. She announces here, that 'in the evening the participants must sing their first release under their own name', and that you already can stream their songs on Spotify'. What?', she writes and continues:
'I'm very confused now and have a weird gut feeling. After Mathilde Caffeys performance of my song, I go on Spotify, and here I find out that MY song, as I myself have written, and which has already been released through my label, has now been released through Sony Music in a new version, but with elements of my original and my text under Mathilde Caffeys own name.'
At no time have I given consent or written in the that they may take my song and publish it under a different artists name. I'm speechless, while the messages start ticking in on my phone with people asking if I sold my song to the 'X Factor'!! I HAVE NOT!!, writes Chio, who, after talks with lawyers, however, have found out that they can't be prosecuted, because it is not illegal.
'I think it is theft and just a real ugly move to make. For those of you who make the rules: Seemed In itself, that it is okay to steal a song from an upcoming struggling artist, who until now have struggled through the music industry to get to where she is now, honed its sound, and her expression, so just to get his work out of his hands? This has done to me. I have abused my goodness, been misleading and failed to tell me the outcome of letting my song play in your show.'
You can read the entire sangerindens lookup here:
the Extra Leaf has been in contact with Chio Dyrlund. She tells that she is a harm that TV2 would not have made it clear to her how they were going to use her song.
Film, tv & radio - 25. may. 2020 - pm. 04:56 Hard criticism: - Unfortunate!
I just think that the programme has been misleading about who has written the numbers. The other years it has always been originalsange. I have not read anywhere that it is different this year. It is wildly confusing. All think it is the same this year. Everyone thinks it is originalsange, and they think that Mathilde's song is her own. This is not the case. It's mine, she says to Ekstra Bladet, and continues:
- I have not been contacted at any point of time. All contact has been through my producer. He's only been contacted twice. He has not given permission for my song could be published. Only Mathilde could sing it in the finals. They should have asked if it had to be released.
Here is Mathilde Caffey on the stage. Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix
According to the Chio Dyrlund, she was very angry when she found out that her song had been released without her consent.
- to start with I was really, really pissed. It was like getting a mavepuster. I felt that I had been røvrendt. There is someone who would take contact to me. I blaimer not Mathilde, or the judges. It is someone behind the program who should have communicated it better - also to Denmark. They should have credited me better in the show, " she says, and continues:
- They should have mentioned that it was not the songs that were written specifically for them, but songs by other artists and credit us. It was angled, as if it were their own songs.
Chio Dyrlund is frustrated that she has not been informed about how her song would be used in the 'X Factor'. Photo: Private
- Why have you chosen to go out on social media and tell about the case?
- I would like people to know that it is my song. I have written it on my floor, and it has cost me blood, sweat and tears. I have not given permission for it to be published in a different name. I would like people to hear it from my side, and in my opinion should not be legal. It is theft, she says and tells that she has already received a lot of positive reactions on the lookup:
- I had hoped that people would back up. They do well enough also. It makes me so happy, that I shall not be alone with it. It's really nice, " she says, and tells that she does not know yet, where the matter ends for her, and whether she will do further in the matter.
See also: Serious cancer diagnosis changed everything: - I could not go
- Now we need to see. I will wait and see if Sony or TV2 caters. But I have good people behind me, and I have a manager that is in dialogue with the people. It gives me blood on the tooth, and so I just hope that people will listen to my song.
the Extra Leaf is working to get a comment from TV2, but it has at the time of writing not been possible.