Actor Sus Wilkins and singer Freja Kirk should have said yes to each other this summer at a large-scale wedding abroad.
Due to the coronaviruses have the pair, however, after a long time of hard consideration, decided to postpone the wedding, and instead, keep it for next year.
It told the Sus Wilkins, en Ekstra Bladet met her on the red carpet for the premiere of 'the Exception' in the MovieHouse Hellerup on Tuesday evening.
See also: Interview with kendispar cost 119.000 crowns
- We have moved the wedding to next year. God damn, corona. So it will be next year, said the Rush Wilkins with a smile.
Though the 31-year-old Wilkins, who among other things is known from TV2 Zulu-the series 'Perfect Places', now has made peace with the decision, it has taken a long time.
- of course This has been mega miserable. But there are worse things. We take it with a smile now, but I've been down and been upset by it and all such things. But now we do it just much fatter next year, says Sus Wilkins and tells that the wedding will be exactly as first planned - just a year later.
Sus Wilkins and Freja Kirk should have been married for years, but they have had to change their plans. Photo: Klaus Bo Christensen/Ritzau Scanpix
She would, however, continue not to reveal too many details about the wedding, other than that it should be kept abroad.
- Freja said that we should not say anything, and that we just need to wait a little, so we are waiting a bit to say hvorhenne and all this stuff. But it is abroad. In Europe. It has been so difficult. But now everything is in place for the next year, says Sus Wilkins.
She tried to enjoy the extra quality time she has had with friends and family in recent months due to the coronavirus.
See also: Tv chef in tears, Married for the second time
- I have been much together with my friend. Watched movies, relaxed and made much food. We have taken it very quietly. It has been nice, she said on the red carpet, and continued:
- however, It has been a little annoying with Freja tour. She should have been on the Denmark tour and concert and all. I thought I was filming over the summer, but it shouldn't I anyway. But we have taken it with a smile, she said.