At the end of april accounted Norwegian a gloomy picture of the future in a bailout, which would lead the Norwegian airline out on the other side of the crisis.
There were among other things put up to the airline in the whole of the rest of the europe 2020 should concentrate on domestic routes in Norway, and that the earliest would fly from Denmark again in 2021.
See also: Norwegian cut to: Flying first to Denmark in 2021
The plan has, however, since been revised a part. Although Norwegian has recently cancelled all departures from Denmark in the course of the summer, it is still possible to buy tickets from 1. september.
Norwegian hope to be able to resume flights from Denmark to fall. It confirms the press officer Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson to Ekstra Bladet.
- We hope, we can begin to fly from Denmark again in the autumn, but as the situation remains very uncertain, and we don't really know what travel restrictions will be, we can unfortunately not be more specific at the moment, " she says, and adds:
- It all depends on how the development is, and how demand looks. We make ongoing assessments.
At a visit to the norwegian.com is it right now possible to book to numerous destinations out of for example Copenhagen from 1. september, but it is not safe, all the planes get in the air.
- due To the uncertain situation it is unfortunately too early to say what the destinations, we get to fly from Copenhagen, says Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson.
- If you have purchased a ticket and is not flying yet, will you be able to get the money back, or will I have to take a voucher (tilgodehavebevis, red.)?
- We follow the EU261 regulation, which tells you what rights you have as a passenger by, for example, cancellation, delays, etc., says Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson.
the Media Check-in.dk writes that the travel happy danes until quite recently have had the opportunity to buy tickets to sommerafgange on Norwegians website.
Customers who have booked travel this summer, must now be refunded for their tickets. Norwegians Danish head of communications says to the media that they will get the message one of the nearest days.
Before coronakrisen had Norwegian 67 routes from Denmark.
the Consumer council Think have think.dk made a guide which explains how you are made, if you or the carrier cancel your trip prior to departure under the coronakrisen. See more here:
See also: Airlines are cutting in your hand luggage