Martin Rossen stuck with his friend Mette.
on Monday laid the prime minister Mette Frederiksen a picture on his Instagram account, where she and Martin Rossen leaving the prime minister's office.
And the fact that he still puts in hours worked in the prime minister's office surprises Left.
- I'm surprised, " notes Morten Dahlin (V), vice-president of the Parliamentary Employment committee.
Martin Rossen, is a special adviser and chief of staff of Mette Frederiksen, but start to november in a subtoplobbyistjob at termostatgiganten Danfoss.
He has a small ten years has been the pot and the frying pan with Mette Frederiksen, as her closest confidants.
I had gotten the impression that he should settle vacation and time off, as you not experienced, that one can question who he really works for - the prime minister, or the private company that has employed him?
It was my impression and assumption that it would not make itself vulnerable to criticism, when you have one of the most powerful men in the Danish policy sitting centrally in the office of the prime minister, then there must not be any doubt who he works for, says Left-the man.
the Left do not stand alone in its criticism that the Martin Rossen still goes to the men in the office of the prime minister.
Jesper Olsen is fighting for full transparency, with power as the chairman of Transparency International Denmark. He also calls on an immediately-farewell to Martin Rossen, because he fears the interests in the climate negotiations.
we as a manufacturer of thermostats an interest in the climate negotiations, because the company can take advantage of only minimal changes of the support schemes and the like.
Mette Frederiksen and Martin Rossen leaving the prime minister's office on Monday morning. Photo: Mette Frederiksen's Instagram account
At the Left rejects Morten Dahlin, to his kritk is due to a pair of small shoes.
- you Are not just krakilsk - he can, after all, declare itself incompetent, if there are matters affecting Danfoss?
I just wonder, that you choose to make himself vulnerable. Over the summer must be planned budgets and new climate initiatives. It is areas such as the company, Martin Rossen to work in, have major interests in. It is legitimate interests. Therefore, it would be nicer, if you said: 'There is no completely clean lines. He is out now'.
- Now we have a man running around in the prime minister's office on the second central post, which can be called into question where his focus lies. It is a problem.
- What will you do to get him to stop immediately?
- It is the problem at the Martin Rossen. A folketingspolitiker can the voters keep up. And you can lead the democratic control of a minister. The prime minister has from the outset chosen to shield the Martin Rossen from all forms of democratic control. Therefore is difficult to get insight into whether he, in the course of the summer will get insight into the confidential papers ift. climate and the budget over the summer.
- It puts a thick line under, that you have made a person immune to democratic control.
- But do you want to do something, now that you know, he does his work still or will you just fan your wonder here in the Extra Magazine?
- We must see if there is anything we can do. We have not posted ourselves. We have to look in the parliamentary toolkit, says Morten Dahlin.
Martin Rossen serves as a special adviser 1,46 million. euros per year incl. pension. It shows a public access to information at the prime minister's office.
Ekstra Bladet tried on Monday to ask Mette Frederiksen, Martin Rossens continued employment in the prime minister's office at Christiansborg. But she did not want to comment.
the prime minister's office has earlier short notified that his employment is terminated with the end of august.