Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Hot News


Now it's Turkey you Want to be a millionaire -program the audience in the yard - the only part of the know the answer even if it was told already in the question!
Turkey you Want to be a millionaire? -program the audience can not blame the excessive general civilization. This wall location to produce challenges. AOP

do you Want to be a millionaire? -the program of the Turkish version of the question was asked, where is located the great wall of China. Just it the great wall of China, which everyone knows, or at least I thought so.

Turkish Su did not know the answer, so he grasped at straws and asked for help from the public. The audience only a slight majority, 51 percent, knew the wall was in China. The remaining 49% are not the right answer to know, as unbelievable as it sounds.

Su didn't trust the audience just grabbed another straw and phoned his friend. The guy at least knew the answer.

Many in Turkey consider ignorance only a manifestation of the Turkish education institutions the low level of.

a Local columnist, in turn, wrote that maybe someone from the audience thought the question was a trick question.

it wasn't. The correct answer is, as I'm sure all this stuff readers know that the great wall of China is located in China.

Source: the Independent.

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.