the 46-year-old Kenneth Schwartz Thomsen was one of the impact of the financial crisis most notorious ejendomsspekulanter and one of the reasons that Roskilde Bank cracked.
a few years ago he began again to act with the properties, but now he ended up in a strange case of a large number of tvangsopløsninger of companies, where he is the director, while his father, Erik Villiam Thomsen, is listed as the owner.
It appears by information of the CVR.
exactly, there is talk of eight companies by the Danish business authority was sent to the judicial winding-up 25. June. One of the companies is Nordrion Aps, and the owner of the other seven. Now they can end in bankruptcy.
According to the latest records, there was negative equity in the majority of the companies.
Within tvangsopløsningerne had all eight of the companies the same address in the uk, but according to the Danish business authority it had been stated that one could not get in touch with them at the address.
It had Rico Davidsen told them. He operates and owns kontorhotellet Idealoffice - which is at that address.
He has, by his own admission received between 50 and 100 letters to the companies.
It started in november 2019. A short time before was Schwartz Thomsen has been added as director in seven of the eight companies. Each time he substituted the auditor Erik Friedlænder, as he has worked with for several years.
the Letters stopped first to come when Rico Davidsen contacted the Danish business authority.
They had apparently felt that they could use our address. But it seems very systematic. There is not a single company, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
the Article continues under the box ...
Kenneth Schwartz Thomsen was known during the financial Crisis.
In the run-up to the crisis, he had bought properties for more billion - and at the same time raised large loans.
He had f.ex. a debt of 900 million. kr. to Roskilde Bank, which collapsed.
He was in 2013 sentenced to five years ' unconditional imprisonment for tax fraud and imposed a fine of eur 55.8 million. kr. But in 2016, discounted the high court judgment to two years ' imprisonment and a fine of 6.6 million. kr.
According to the cvr he owns only a single company today. It's called the UE 2019, but went last year bankruptcy.
He sits as a director in a large number of companies, as the father of Erik Villiam Thomsen owner.
Plus Sky fallent with a penchant for fast luxury cars,
When he began to receive the letters, he turned to the companies. According to Rico, Davidsen he was told that he would give them a good offer, because they had several companies registered.
- So I said that they should have done before they registered at our address.
He then sent them an offer but never heard from them.
- Subsequently there have been further, some companies, and so I contacted the Danish business authority and said it had nothing to do with me.
the Extra Leaf has not been able to get in touch with Kenneth Schwarz Thomsen, but we have got hold of the father Erik Villiam Thomsen, who calls tvangsopløsningerne a 'mistake', because he has not been 'tipped off'. After his statement there will be 'worked at' to get the rebased tvangsopløsningerne.
- as I understand it, all the companies have been registered to an address, where Idealoffice have the address?
- It is real. There has been a adressebytte, and it has the statutory auditor are not corrected. And then the Danish business authority a letter with the alm. post, where there is 14 days before it comes forward. So shut it up, and then it says that it is in time.
He denies that he or his son have linked the companies to the address.
- the Owner of the Idealoffice says to me that he has received 50-100 letters to your companies, as as has never been received. Surely you have also not received any letters to the companies, if the address has been assigned to him?
- The letters that have come to me, those I have received and so done with it. I have also received letters from Erhversstyrelsen to my address. So the second that I do not understand.
- I can only see that Nordrion-the companies have been associated with the address, then it would indeed be strange, if they came to you personally?
- Who get the letters from?
- I don't know – I have not received them.
Erik Villiam Haas rejects at the same time, to have spoken with Idealoffice on the matter.
- do you Think Kenneth Schwartz Thomsen would be able to help with that answer? After all, he has been the director.
- I don't know. I am very tired of your snooping around. It creates nothing but trouble. It turns out the also subsequent, that it is a lie it all.
- I don't know anything about.
- But this I know.
- I can only relate to what the Danish are doing.
- However, they are surely errors. If they believed that a company should tvangsopløses, then they should of course try to alert the owner, says Erik Villiam Haas, which will not help Extra Blade in contact with the son.