From august a representative sample of the population again be called to the coronatest over the country.
What is new is that you will test the same control group for both current infection and antibodies.
It says the Socialists sundhedsordfører, Rasmus Horn Langhoff.
- So we need to inconvenience fewer people and kill two birds with one stone, he says.
Several parties have been out with the rake after the ruling party for having set the representative coronatest.
It was precisely the precondition for the reopening of the society, it has sounded.
But S-she doesn't think you have failed.
- The representative test was put on pause, because they don't work. I do not believe it is the breach of the agreement, but just respect for the agreement, says Rasmus Horn Langhoff.
Four times in a representative sample of the population via the e-box received a call to test for coronasmitte.
But only a very few have booked a time to get carried out the test.
Recently, it was mere 12.9 percent of the inductees who actually made the test.
Participation has been somewhat higher among those who have been called to a test for antibodies.
This is a test that can detect whether you have previously been infected with the virus.
the Rasmus Horn Langhoff is convinced that with the new setup for the representative test can get a higher participation.
- The big difference is that when you call people to a test for antibodies, so people say yes.
- They would like to be tested and see whether they have had the virus and perhaps are immune, he says.
the Government is also on the way with initiatives to make it easier for people to participate.
the Rapporteur may, however, yet to unveil, what it involves.
A new antibody test will, according to Rasmus Horn Langhoff be rolled out in the white testtelte to august, after which the plan can be implemented.
With Unity is sundhedsordfører Peder Hvelplund pleased that the government now resumes the representative test.
- It is absolutely crucial for the gradual re-opening, that we can continuously follow the spread of infection and to see whether we might face a second wave, he says.
she looks forward to discussing with the government how to make it easier for people to participate in the representative test.
- It can be, you need to use mobile devices that run out to people. It may also be that the practitioners can be part of the solution, says Peder Hvelplund.