the Goal was top-3, but Brøndby ended up as number four in the 3F League. Still, it was a passable season.
this is the sound of the assent from the club's fodbolddirektør, Carsten V. Jensen, and head coach Niels Frederksen.
- There is no in Brøndby, which goes around with your arms over your head over the fourth. We should never do, and that we will never, says Carsten V. Jensen to the club's website.
- But we must also be satisfied, when there are provided solid, with the assumptions that are available. And it has been, I would say.
Brøndby sold in the winter break with the captain and top scorer Kamil Wilczek and midtbaneprofilen Dominik Kaiser, who together had scored 30 of the team's goals in all tournaments.
A new strategy with the bigger bet on the own talents and having to get to grips with the blood-red figures on the bottom line, but it also gave a thinner offensive.
- We must note that we are in the spring and had big problems to create chances and score goals as a general thing, says Niels Frederiksen.
It is not necessarily only something to do with the fact that we lost some goal scorers on the team. It also has something to do with the fact that we must work more with the relationships we have on the last third.
however, He is very pleased with how young players such as Morten Frendrup, Jesper Lindstrom, Anise Slimane and Andreas Döring have done it in the season. The position of the share fodbolddirektøren.
- I think we can see the result now. We have come fairly unscathed through the period, where there has been taken some significant options. At the same time, we have a potential to go on, says Carsten V. Jensen.
- I would like to congratulate trænerteamet. I know many trainers who would not be happy with it and would rather point to which players they would like to have from the outside. But it was not an option.
Brøndby won only three of the ten matches in the mesterskabsspillet, but the team lost also only two times. And you lost not a single battle to the medaljetagerne from the FCM, FCK and AGF in the six meetings.
Brøndby finished the season with 56 points in fourth place. It was eight fewer than the AGF in the third and two more than AaB on the fifth rank. It was 56 goals in the league, which closed 42 goals.
See also: Bundu caught on photo: Close on the large switch
See also: Now the equivalent Stale again
See also: Shock-switch to the Premier League?
Sports and Games Had the agreement: So that was the completely wrong fired
Sports and Games Completely extremely: too many