1.5 kg parsnips, chopped
1 red onion, into wedges
3 garlic cloves
salt and pepper
6 cubes of strong vegetable stock + 3 l water
100 g zadenmix (pumpkin, sunflower, and pine nuts...)
2 slices brown bread
15 g flat-leaf parsley
1. Heat the oven to 190°C.
2. Place the parsnips, the onion and 2 cloves of garlic (in peel) on a baking paper-lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and slide 30 to 40 minutes, or until the parsnips caramelized in the oven.
3. Bring the water to the boil and dissolve the bouillon in.
4. Do the zadenmix in a pan and cook on a low fire until crispy.
5. Tear the bread into small pieces and chop the parsley. Crush the remaining clove of garlic to a pulp. Heat a knob of butter in a pan and fry the bread crumbs together with the parsley and garlic until crispy. After 5 minutes, add the zadenmix. Season with pepper and salt and mix well.
6. Remove the vegetables from the oven. Push the garlic from the peel and mix together with the parsnips, the onion and the bouillon to a smooth soup. If required to taste with salt and pepper, and serve with the zadentopping.
Prefer a different soup? We recommend this wintery soup!
do you Want the recipes and articles of NINA COOK every Friday in your mailbox? subscribe to our newsletter!