the conspiracy theory is threshed for example Baby.en-site, where M/S in Romanticin eyed viewers have been writing their observations. Commentators have puzzled, for example, who is the mysterious Börje, with which the ship's staff is a radio telephone connection.M/S Romantic told me one evening, night and morning events between Helsinki and Stockholm on a cruise ship. Yle
a series of one of the most talked about more characters is a pedant cruise host Jokke, which plays the role of a great actor , Hannu-Pekka Björkman . Jokke is a radio telephone contact with Börjeen little matter. Accurate ears have identified Börje's voice actress Pekka Strangin .
– Yes, he is Pekka Strang, Bjorkman confirmed to the evening press.
when we were filming, I didn't even know who Börje's voice is. Because Börje never really answered the walkie talkie. His voice is associated with second processing stage. In the descriptions of either series of the screenwriter and director of Jani Volanen or screenwriter Tommi Korpela read me Börje answers, Björkman explains.
– Börje left me pretty mysterious. He always had to be doing everything, but he's never been. I want it so much, that Börje was never around, Björkman laughed.
most of the speculation revolves however three the first episode of last scene around. In cycles see how the deck of the ship splashing into the any character of the sea. In the last section, it turns out that the ship's deck scurrying around the dog to drive the boat insidiously end up on the fox a ship's deck down. The plot gives the impression that the sea of fallen out of the fox to seize possibly the ship's propeller and would cause the ship to emergency power katkoksineen.
Commentators is, however, curious that, did the ship fox in addition to also some people.
First, a fox fell into a completely different section. It's the ship's side in the relegation was shown so many times that it can't be, that would have just made a mistake the fox fall. Especially when otherwise the whole series is so exceptionally well done and all the details thought out carefully, one of the comments speculate.
Secondly, putoajana is bet piece of work-Jokkea, which was sent forcibly to the free.
– Although it is unambiguously shown, that the fox jumped over the side, it's not impossible that someone else (Jokke) can be splash, in comments threshed.
– Why is it so unpopular a theory, that the cruise host was a suicide? To me, it seems pretty obvious, one of the comments blow.
– the Scene where Jokke was talking to the mirror at the end seemed like like a good-bye. The character's mind terveyshän deterioration period period. Done it back home, all may not be so well, when he wanted to come to work so soon. I think that the writers have not wanted to underline this, but let the viewer judge for themselves. Brilliant series overall! comments reasons.Jokkea annoying onboard, inter alia, the dancers too revealing outfits. Yle
– What is already dealt with, what is it with white lirpuke crash site in the dark, the railing in front of someone's collar size? Camera to a second zoom. In principle, could be a paper handkerchief from the deck, but jumps to where eorioiden after I wonder if Jokke (or who jumped as if) just tore the collar before the jump? Or is it a random white riekaleesta? As I recall, the third episode, one of the contributors recalls.
Hannu-Pekka Björkman is impressed by the forum of detective work. He, however, wants to keep the suspense alive, doesn't want to open the script details it in more detail.
– the Answer is in the series - a bit like Twin Peaks. When it is accurate, so it's been told that, Bjorkman suggests.
It's probably also related to the Jokken last look in the mirror. He said once again, ”welcome, välkommen” and winking at me, Bjorkman design.
M/S Romantic will be available at Yle Areena.