The new realityprogram 'Singletown', where Danish couples split up and spend a summer each as singles, not only heterosexual couples.
the 24-year-old Ann-Camilla Reichgruber and 23-year-old Samira Osman Abokar is with. They study both to the educator, going in the same class, in the same study group and they live together.
Film, tv & radio - 4. aug. 2020 - pm. 07:18 Trine will smash your preconceptions
Therefore, it has been an upheaval of a sudden to be separated in each apartment.
- It is really hard that we can't have the daily contact that we usually have. It is hard for me not to know how she has it. If she is thriving, she has it good, or if she is struggling with something, tells Samira to Ekstra Bladet.
Samira think it is 'nice', that there is a homosexual couple in the programme, but believes that Gustav Salinas took the big read on the front. Photo: Janus Nielsen
Ann-Camilla, who daily simply referred to as AC tells them that they are in the program, because they are both stubborn women, who could benefit from being a little more spacious.
- We are struggling a little with that, it can be difficult to compromise. We are here to become better at it and to learn it. It can be hard when you are two strong women in a relationship, she says.
Film, tv & radio - 9. christmas. 2020 - pm. 07:08 the Danish potential surprises
- Compromise, in what way?
- We would like to both be right. In 'Singletown' we live with five other people, we can talk with and listen to their opinions. I know that I can be a little selfish, I am very conscious about, but here can I get the slammed in the head by five people, it might give you a little more, than when just one says it.
AC is a new contestant in 'Singletown'. She is not nervous, to Samira falls for a second. She is more nervous for that Samira has fallen and hurt himself, she says. Photo: Janus Nielsen
In 'Singletown' expose the new singles for various temptations in the form of dates. En Ekstra Bladet meetings Ann-Camilla and Samira - in each of their apartment - has Ann-Camilla already seen on a tv screen, that her boyfriend of 20 months has been on a date with another.
- You have to see how I respond in the program, but I can say that my whole body doesn't have it so nice, " says Ann-Camilla about the experience without wanting to elaborate on the details.
Film, tv & radio - 2. christmas. 2020 - pm. 20:14 Surprising tv comeback
- Is also to show that love is a little more spacious than the boy-girl, you usually see in as examples reality programmes such?
- I have not bestowed a thought, says Samira, who identify themselves as bisexual.
- of Course, it is nice to show that can also be gays, it provides something. But I think people should be what they are. No matter what they are. I also think that Gustav (Salinas, ed.) has taken the battle for all of us together, she continues.
How it goes Samira and AC in 'Singletown' can be viewed on the streaming service Dplay to fall.