this Year's 'X Factor' on TV2 ended abruptly for the duo 20-year-old Axle Kempf, and 19-year-old Magnus Lasse Petersen, as they elected to withdraw prior to the last live shows, so the Axle Kempf could focus on his education.
And now adorn the fine, blue studenterhue his head after a hectic time, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is a relief, for it has been hard to balance everything, and I have had to reach much here to last. So it is nice that I can look back on all the hard work I have made, he says.
even Though the Shaft and Magnus were the favourites among the bookmakers, is the Axle not in doubt that it was the right decision he took.
Film, tv & radio - 5. may. 2020 - pm. 14:55 Infuriating Magnus: - It is quite annoying
- Now I'm sitting here with the hat on his head, and then I know that I have something to fall back on, if it doesn't go with the music. It is a great security, and the cap is a symbol of three years of hard work. It's a physical image on all the hard work, he says.
Axle Kempf has got his cap on, and he has used the day to celebrate with her family and friends. Photo: Private
Axle Kempf is however not in doubt that it is the music he will. Even though he is finished with school for now, waiting for him plenty of work, now that he is ready to go 'all in' on the dream'.
- I will not call it a gap year, because I need to make music. I also have a part jobs, I go out and play this autumn. And so I have made a recording studio in my room, where I can make music.
See also: Face unbearable choices
- Now I want to use most of my energy to make a lot finished of it, I have lying around, and I am excited to see what can happen now when there are other things that can distract, he says.
Axle Kempf says that he enjoyed the collaboration, he and Magnus Lasse Petersen had with the famous and best-selling. - But I am not to be limited by the tv format, where you should always short the songs down and remove things. It goes beyond the art sometimes, I think, he says. Photo: Linda Johansen
For now he will focus on his solo career and his own sound, but he will not exclude the possibility that he at some point would like to sing with others again.
But first and foremost is the now at parties with friends.
- We should celebrate a bit now here, I have been quite away from Odense, so I am pleased to be with my friends. And now, we have also run studenterkørsel, so I'm looking forward to. However, it must not only be celebrations, for I really take my music seriously and would like to spend much time on it, he says.
Axle Kempf will go all in on musikkarrieren, now where ungdomsuddannelsen on the HHX is in the house. Photo: Private