Defend Asser Gregersen, who is a lawyer for one of the two men who are charged with the killing of a 28-year-old Danish-tanzanian man on the island of Bornholm will have the subject up in public.
My thought is that you get a ekstraktudgave from grundlovsforhøret, where to pills all other than motivovervejelser out, so that everyone can hear it from the court, says Asser Gregersen and adds, that it is a little unusual maneuver.
- I will have it forward to debunk the wild rumors and fantasies, which abound on Facebook, and which clearly reflects that the writers don't know what they're talking about.
the Prosecutor on the case, Benthe Pedersen, reject interim, to more openness in the case of the subject can be done.
- There is a reason for that, is in open court; in case, she says.
- Why can dismiss racism as a motive?
- Because I know the subject, the equivalent of the prosecutor.
the 112 - 26. jun. 2020 - pm. 15:51 Police: the Motive for the killing was personal.
Facebook and other social media are filled with rumors and unsubstantiated claims. Among other things, has aktivistsiden, who pleads for a racially motivated killing, produced pictures of the two accused, which they already referred to as racist murderers, even though they have not been convicted in the case. the
- I do not like the fact that Facebook provides a platform for rumors and slander. Like other media can be held responsible for their content, I also think that it should be possible to make Facebook accountable for the bavl, which is written on my client, telling Asser Gregersen.
See also: Discarded by the firm: Drabssigtet tattooed with swastikas
the Lawyer estimates that some of the assertions that is generated on Facebook, is libelous.
- I will ask Facebook to get removed as soon as possible. Facebook should know that their platform works as a ekkokammer, and when people said can write the kind of things on Facebook, it can have an aggravating effect, says the lawyer.
In connection with the research, have the Extra Magazine reviewed each of the above images for the assessment of Facebook. But Facebook announces in a response to complaints that they do not violate Facebook's community rules.
See also: Drabsoffer was a friend with the aim
The two accused brothers recognize to have engaged in violence against the victim in the case, but denies having committed the murder, or dødsvold.
the Hearing, where a brødrepar at 23 and 25 years was in custody, took place behind closed doors, but the prosecutor on the case Benthe Pedersen Lund from the Bornholm Police selected already in last Friday to lift some of the veil of what the police believe is behind it.
See also: Sons charged with murder: I have woken in a nightmare
- We have in our exploration of drabssagen also had the possibility of a racist motive in mind. But the investigation has currently shown that the background to the killing is in a personal relationship between the two accused and the killed, that is gone completely wrong, she said at the time.
See also: Mother of killed engineer: My son was a sweet young man
- Why you are choosing to go out with, what you think is the subject?
- We think it is important that there not be created a wrong picture of what is going on, she says.
According to the charges, was the victim beaten numerous times in the face and on the body, including with the bottle and the granrafter, so he got a fracture on the left lower leg and possible fractured skull. In addition, he was stabbed with a knife in several places, burned and had pressed a knee down against halsregionen, so he got punktformede bleeding in the eyes. Overall this meant the violent ill-treatment, to the young man's death.
Detective Puzzling murder: Why should they meet in the forest?