Sunday published comedian Ørjan Burøe (44) a charming video on his Instagram and Facebookprofil under the title "Mom is gone, zero stress."
the Video shows the comedian and his four-year-old son Dexter dancing in the living room wearing dresses inspired from the popular Disney movie "Frozen", and the video has the last few days received tremendous response in both foreign and social media.
In four days, has see also the video clip has been shared over 300,000 times on Facebook, and media outlets like ABC News and CBS News have shared it on their platforms.
In the comments runs it over comments about how great it is to see the joy in both father and son, and many reviews Burøe who's "father".
- Congratulations!! This I call a childhood without any form of prejudice, that lets the child explore all the things of this world. Love it, write an.
Erland Bakke in the management of the comedian tells us that the response to the video has been above all expectation. He points out at the same time that Burøe and his wife, Marna Haugen (38) ever since Dexter was born have shared similar videos and pictures.Winning
Dexter think it's fun to make up and dress up Marna, and sometimes he appears also that it is fun to dress up like Marna. Sometimes he goes in fotballklær and play football, while other times he does the same in the dress, " says Hill.Comedian Ørjan Burøe about wife's intimate dancing: - They could very well danced naked together
- they have the split before, so I think it is the combination of that song "Let it go" is so popular and that both He and Dexter have "Frozen"-dresses that have made that the video has gone viral.
the Ground think it is touching that people think that the video is so nice, and look at it as a sign that society is going the right direction. Also Burøe appreciate the response:
- This is so big numbers, so it's hard to totally relate to it. But it is incredibly fun to make people so happy. I am very touched by all the personal stories I get from other families, " says 44-year-old in a short comment to the Newspaper on Thursday.GA BLAFFEN: Marna Haugen will be happy to appeal to women in the same situation by showing off the birth on tv. Video: TV 2 Show more Show more - This is silly,
that, however, is not as excited over the video is tv personality Piers Morgan (53). He is known to reel off critical comments about the most, and the video to Burøe is no exception.Hung out sjuåring. Now turn the girl's father back
Under the Twitter post shared by CBS News he has commented on the following:
- Why does this make him anything more "best dad" than one who goes and plays football with his son? This is silly.
Hill states that Burøe never have defined himself as a "superpappa" or thought that he is the world's best father. Burøe even have picked up the comment, and came on Thursday night with a stab to the Piers Morgan - once again dressed in "Frozen"-the dress.
- Piers, you can even do it in a dress. Do you see? No problem, he says while he trikser with a football.
Morgan has also posted a post where he's shared the video and commented "can you imagine the reactions if he had dressed up like a caveman?".
Can you imagine the outrage if he'd dressed up as a caveman? https://t.co/3awlpGGS4x— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) 24. January 2019
In the post on Instagram, one must not scroll long to find the comments where a number of users have tagged the popular talk show of Ellen DeGeneres (60), "The Ellen Show". In other words, there are many who obviously wish that the talk show queen will capture the video.
Hill can, however, tell that they have not received any request from there yet.
- Many have tagged the talk show, and it had been very fun if it was caught up. Marna and He could have talked about how they raise their children, and that, I think, had been good.This picture got Frank Løke to go viral