the arts have been hit hard by the shutdown in connection with the coronakrisen.
The drummer in D-A-D, Laust Sonne, and his girlfriend Maria Erwolter sign. They have been forced to move, they tell on the red carpet prior to a fødselsdagskoncert in the Tivoli concert hall in celebration of the gardens ' 177 birthday.
- We actually had to move from our apartment. Because you (Laust Sonne, ed.) working not at all.
- We moved into our cottage. It has really been a different time, what with having to move from his apartment. But there is also something really healthy about it, it is a learning process, says Maria Erwolter.
It was a big decision to move from the apartment, telling the pair, but at the same time, it was also necessary.
- We could just see, that I did not come to make any money. I should have played the whole summer, but everything was cancelled. And so had we simply can not afford to live there.
- There's not really been opened up yet, and we don't know when it happens. We like to play big concerts, we spend a lot of money to have the lights and everything with. It is also not something to play for 200 people, so we will lose the just money on it.
- Is your concerts been completely cancelled, or have they been deferred?
- Both, and. We should have played two mini-concerts in the spring, and they are in the first instance, postponed to the autumn. They have not been cancelled yet, but there should have been 10,000 to each concert, and it looks not really possible now.
- the Whole festivalsæsonen, which starts in end may and lasts until september, it is just away. And we should have been all over Europe, says Laust Sonne.
There are, however, beginning to come again in the work of Maria Erwolter again, she says.
- I have just had some days of shooting this week and last week. And it is indeed such a thing with, that if someone who is infected, then shut the whole production down, so it is a big responsibility, says Maria Erwolter.
She will, however, do not lift much of the veil for what it is, she has been working on.
- A series, she answers only with an insidious grin.