Henrik Søndergaard, who is starring in the 'Home to the farm', was on Sunday evening for the second time with one leg out of the TV2 programme. But again survived Henrik competition and was therefore allowed to remain on the farm.
It is clearly among the others on the farm, Henrik is the person they see out of the program. That is why he also has been selected as førstekæmper two times in a row.
Both times, Henrik has appointed a andenkæmper, he has contenders compete in the tvekampen to be on the farm. Both times he has won his fight and has been allowed to take back to the others.
See also: TV2-participant's difficult past: Gay and christian
the Extra Leaf has been in contact with Henry, who put words on how it feels to be unwanted by the farm's other residents.
- It was not so nice to be chosen for the second time in a row. Certainly not, says Henrik, who is, after all, could rejoice that he was allowed to stay in the program.
- It was nice to survive, but I was also excited to come back to see how the other would react. As you could see in the program, so became quiet, remember Henry.
Henrik Søndergaard hope now that the other participants will give him a chance to get properly back on the farm, so he can show his worth. Photo: Lotta Lemche/TV 2
Henrik does not hide the fact that it was not a fun feeling to be chosen two times in a row, and that the mood in the house was not great.
I felt that I was in battle against the other. It was all against one, says Henrik, and gives an idea of why he two times in a row have been in the danger zone.
- I think they thought I was arrogant, when I beat Ulrik. It is in every case the feedback I got. But it was in no way in my opinion to be it. I was just happy to win and to come back again.
See also: Picked up in the ambulance on TV2: How goes it today
Henry accepts, however, that the others felt it as such.
I took note of it. It I should not have done. I should have been a little more quiet and subdued. It should I have been. There is no doubt, says Henry.
Viewers get in next week's section allowed to follow Henry's struggle of not being elected for the third time. He can remember that he was looking forward to come back to prove himself worth it.
- I'm trying to tell the other that when one gets chosen, so if you are away for 24 hours, and then it's hard to come back and prove his worth. You should try to think that you like is completely alone and will into the unity again. It is hard, and I try to tell them, he says.
- In the short time I was therefore away for 48 hours, and it was of course hard. I hope, therefore, that they will give me a chance to get properly back.
See also: TV2-participant: Owe parents big amount
Henrik tells that today he has a fine relationship to the other participants, as he after the recordings have met and chatted with again.
About Henrik for the third time in a row come in the danger zone, you can see the next Sunday at 20:00 on TV2.