the 'X Factor' is determined in the weekend of two shows, Friday and Saturday.
Here is the bookmakers are in no doubt: the Victory goes to Thomas Quality storfavorit Alma Agger.
Actually you only get the money 1,55 times again, if Alma takes the victory in the entertainment programme, while Mathilde Caffey lags tremendously after the second, and Smokey Eyes, find themselves hopelessly put in the rankings.
So, if you ask the bookies, is Mathilde Caffey at the time of writing the biggest challenge, but when it comes to the bookmakers assessment, increases the temperature in the room.
- The bookies, the ones I do not bother even to look at. They have nothing to say. They also believed I would be knocked out in the first live show, says Mathilde Caffey Extra Magazine and continues:
1. Alma Agger, odds 1,55
2. Mathilde Caffey, odds 4.50
3. Emil Wismann, odds 5,50
4. Smokey Eyes, odds 9,00
1. Alma Agger, odds 1,55
2. Mathilde Caffey, odds 5,00
3. Emil Wismann, odds 5,00
4. Smokey Eyes, odds 10,00Show more Close
- It is a stupid thing to let grow in the head, if people take it to themselves, it affects them, and then they have no self-confidence. I get more self-confidence by saying - and excuse my language, but: 'Fuck the bookies' and give everything I have. It is tiresome that people should share us because we are good in our way. I am a little tired of.
See also: Surprised the tv-expert, I have never seen anything like it
According to the young 'X Factor'contestant, beginning in 10. class after the summer break, is just the part one of the most ufede of being in the program.
- I do not think it is so nice when people share us up on the way. It all is determined by our performance and the way we are making a work on the stage. It has nothing to do with how we are each, and it is tiresome that people have misunderstood it.
Alma Agger is the big favorite for the victory on Saturday. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Also not dansemusen Emil Wismann provides a whistling fis for the bookmakers assessment, and he points out, quite rightly, that they have struggled to hit the mark in recent years.
- If you look at last year, then had Kristian (Kjærlund, red.) also a higher odds than the other, and if you look at the turnout, so did Kristian ever resulted in a live show(in fact, he got the most votes in the fourth live show, red.). Anyway he went and won, he points out and adds:
- I do not think so much about what the bookies say.
Mathilde Caffey is tired of that 'X Factor'-the participants are ranked. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Mathilde Caffey stresses that her outrage is not about that she is not at the top of the list.
- I'm pisseligeglad, and I had also been, if it was me, who was at the top and Alma bottom, so she could just as well overturn me of the stick. You just have to look at them, she says about the bookmakers assessment.
Film, tv & radio - 16. may. 2020 - pm. 06:16 Big slump for Oh Land
In Friday's semi-final, explained the Danish Game, why Alma is bookmakerens favorite.
Alma has been our favorite, and it is she continued. She delivers one top performance after the other and may very well win, if she continues the good rates and, together with the Culture to select the right tracks, said oddsansvarlig of Danish Games, Peter Emmike.
Smokey Eyes, which is situated in the bottom with the bookies, take the call assessment quiet.
- It is better than when there were odds 6 on Alma and 25 in the us. We have been in the bottom all the way through, but are still not smoked in the danger zone, so it is not mega much, I go up in it, I must admit, says Morten Bomholdt Hansen.
Smokey Eyes, Alma Agger, Mathilde Caffey and Emil Wismann to go on stage Friday night in the first of two finals. As always, you can follow the battle song for song here on eb.dk.