Aarhus is partially closed due to an increase in the number of coronasmittede. Mette Frederiksen warns on Friday night that the bars do not have the view to a full re-opening in august.
the Requirements on the mundbind in public transport is introduced, and the firing of rusfester recommended in the east jutland town.
Why have the Extra Leaf on the night of Saturday, been out in Aarhus, to see how it is in nightlife.
See how it went in the video at the top of the article
Shortly after midnight the queue in front of 7-Eleven in the Great Square, long. The bars are following the rules been shut down in the evening.
Young, fun-loving people pouring out from the kiosk with beer, vodka bottles and Smirnoff Ice.
the Party is not over.
On the streets and in the parks in Aarhus, the young people found other ways to keep the nightlife going.
the 112 - 7. aug. 2020 - pm. 22:02 New figures: Reviews on the noise exploded
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
Catherine Jahn Andersen and Bodil Asmussen. Photo: Philip Davali.
Had it not been for the corona, had we not been on the street now. So we had certainly been at the river and found a place there, says Catherine Jahn Andersen.
- I think it is a good idea to keep the nightlife closed, says Bodil Asmussen, who believe that it is a responsible decision.
- No, I think it is too bad. I had really looked forward to it - not least for the Aarhus Festival. So should we just give it gas, says Catherine Jahn Andersen.
little is the way forward. A friend's boyfriend has a bar, where they can be to a private party a few hours before the shut down.
Oliver Asbjørn. Photo: Philip Davali.
Oliver Asbjørn is on the way down to the port and is taken into the city with a mundbind on.
- I don't want to be infected, so I take it just for the sake of security.
Kia Lindgaard-Christensen. Photo: Philip Davali.
in the Botanical Garden In Aarhus is a large group of young people gathered to party and dance at a Soundboks.
- You just know that people our age on the there 20-25 years, taking in the Botanical Gardens. So, take the one just down here. You can't see a damn thing, but it is megahyggeligt.
- If you can open a gym, where people sweat, breathes and spits, then you can also open a festklub, where they actually feel they have mastered it.
- When the places closes at 24 o'clock, so gather one just other places, and they can't keep track of.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
There were also partying through in Copenhagen in the night. Here the police had chosen a harder line. No warnings before a fine and possibility of confiscation of the speakers, came an announcement from the Copenhagen Police in a press release up for the weekend.
the Police lived up to their commitments. When the clock was 00:20, had plainclothes policemen closed for Soundboksene in Nørrebroparken and shared a fine in addition.
Rune Vulpius was given a fine of 1500 kr., and was asked to move his bike with the speaker.
When he subsequently stood and talked with the police, came some other in the interfere with the officers. They were after a bit of commotion escorted away.
112 - 8. aug. 2020 - pm. 13:31 Fines and uproar: Police crackdown
Fight and the fine for Nørrebro-party after midnight. Video/editing: Tariq Mikkel Khan/Signe Skov
- I think, that you have to bear with that it is a difficult situation for all.
There have been some festivals. Copenhagen is a city with many students. They have all of a sudden, no place to go.
So I think that it is okay that you are a little large and just holds that people have the desire to be partying where they can.
- somewhere you can also ask the question:
Is it at all relevant that the restaurant business must stay closed after 24, when there are so many who take on the beach and is close?
People take anyway for the efterfester and staying in large clusters.
What happens when the bars close? Extra Leaf has been efterfesten in Copenhagen. Video: Tariq Mikkel Kahn/Kenneth Meyer
112 - 2. aug. 2020 - pm. 11:09 of Lots will take action against noisy parties