The red carpet was packed full of the country's largest idrettsprofiler the previous Saturday, when this year's Idrettsgalla was held in Stavanger.
Sweat and workout clothes were replaced with the glitz and the glamour, and the Newspaper had a chat with all the stars ahead of the awards ceremony.
Many of them have climbed up towards the top of the list as our foremost idrettsprofiler, but what would they do if they are not engaged in sports?
There were many who got a shock when skiskytter Ole Einar Bjørndalen (44) let an impressive career on the shelf in the last year. Last weekend, he was together with Marit Bjørgen (38) celebrated with the most prestigious prize of them all, namely the honorary award.HANDY: Ole Einar could tell that he would worked with anything within the craftsmanship of skikarrieren was not success. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more HEDERSPRIS: Together with Ole Einar received Marit Bjørgen honorary award the previous weekend. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more - Is not so handy
"Idrettsgallaens hederspris be assigned to a person in a unique way has devoted his life to the sport. Hedersprisvinneren to stand for an effort and enthusiasm over time, which is especially admirable," it says in the reasoning for who can receive the prestigious award.
This is some points Bjørndalen could cross off with a big margin.
Before the price was a fact, and the 44-year-old could drop the ovation loose, he revealed, however, to Dagbladet that he is unsure of what he had worked as if he had not succeed in winter sports.
- maybe It would have been something within the craft. Carpenter or carpenter or something like that, but at the same time so I don't know if I'm so handy, he said lattermildt.- Now we get at least the night together
- I am fortunately able to teach me things, so I could probably have been pleasant and friendly about it, he added.- Something less tiring
Although Filip Ingebrigtsen (25) not brought home any price in the year, there were however two others in the much talked about the family that made it. In the preliminary two seasons, TV viewers have been able to follow Philip and the family in the "Team Ingebrigtsen" on NRK, and it becomes clearer and clearer how much løpestjernene actually settles down behind the impressive results.WORK: Filip Ingebrigtsen arrived at the ceremony with his wife Astrid Many Ingebrigtsen. He would have been somewhat less strenuous than running. Photo: andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more
Of the Newspaper admitted the 25-year-old that it requires her to get good results.
- I would probably worked with something a little less tiring. I really wanted to be a football player when I was little, but maybe lottomillionær, he said, and added quickly:- don't Know me again in the mirror
And so would I worked as a teacher of say.rock stars
big Brother Henrik Ingebrigtsen (27) had the difference from its brother, the chosen career in a total different league.
- rock star! Frontvokalist and guitarist. Here, there is no doubt or thinking time, he said lattermildt.
the 27-year-old, however, could quickly have got competition. The Alpinist Aksel Lund Image (36) revealed namely his wet dream about rock music. He also told me that he thought the founder-the profession seems very interesting.
- You have to have a good idea first. You are not a good entrepreneur without something to start with. But good work ethic and effort is going to far with this, so I'd at least given it a try, " he said.rock star: Henrik would have been a rock star if he doesn't doing sports. Here, together with his wife Lives. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more OTHER ACTIVITIES: Shaft will probably like Henrik have been on stage. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more Police and TV
the married Couple Camilla Herrem (32) and Steffen Stegavik (35) were among the couples who were ready to have a great time out at the award ceremony. The two became parents for that half a year ago, and even if they can reveal that life has changed, bet they are both still on the håndballen.
- If you had not lived of håndballen, what had you worked with then?PAUSE: Handball-pair Camilla Herrem and Steffen Stegavik took a break from the småbarnslivet when they came together on the Idrettsgallaen in the weekend. Video: Henriette Eilertsen Show more
- You can answer the first you, said Herrem quickly to her husband and laughed.
- I had enough working to keep the course in hjertestarter, what do I do now also next to håndballen, black Stegavik.
I think I would have been police or something within the TV, black the charming rogalendingen.BARNEFRI: Camilla and Steffen had barnefri on the occasion of the idrettsgallaen. The couple was beaming on the red carpet ahead of the awards ceremony. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more Good in the kitchen
Nyforlovede Tiril Sjåstad Christiansen (23) impressed me greatly as a presenter in Stavanger in the year. She had, like several others, also a very clear idea of what she would have been if she had not succeed as a freeskier.
- When I had been a chef!
- She is very, very good to cook, the black fiance Steve Lauritzen.COOK: According to the fiance Stian Lauritzen is Tiril Sjåstad Christiansen completely raw in the kitchen. She also revealed that she would consider becoming a chef if she was not standing on the ski. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more
Outside of the above could be all on the red carpet tell them that they probably would have chosen something within the sport.Tårevåt Warholm in the acceptance speech: - She was very sick, but we got through it