Mathilde Beuschau from the 'Vintage 0', and Robin Christensen from 'Ex on the Beach' sat Thursday afternoon and relaxed on Malta, where they since Monday has kept the holiday.
a short time ago, reported the Ministry of foreign affairs to advise against all non-necessary travel to Malta, because there are too many people infected with the corona virus just now.
See also: Why are we not lovers
- We have just heard it from my father, who just had to find out what we can do, " says Mathilde, en Ekstra Bladet shortly after the news catches them on the phone.
- You can say that we are just as careful as we all the time have been. However, it is a little disturbing, when one gets to know that one should not travel here. So we are a little afraid, for we all come home, telling Robin on.
the Pair, who are not officially lovers, has been on the island since Monday, and the holiday was planned to last until Monday.
- If it can be done, we will travel home on our return. But otherwise we travel home before, telling the two, which just now is in the process of finding out what needs to be done.
Mathilde Beuschau and Robin Christensen have seen each other in recent months, and they have made no secret that they are very fond of each other. Photo: Private
Mathilde and Robin tells them that they until now have had a good holiday, if I look away from that, their suitcase did not turn up at the airport in Malta - and still not shown up.
They have been able to feel that the maltese people are very careful, but it is not the case, that the mood is depressed, because there are many infected.
- You feel it not really. Everyone is running around with mundbind, and you will not be allowed to come in in supermarkets, no one has mundbind on. They are fairly strict with it all, so you will not feel as such, that there are many infected. But you can feel that people are very much on their toes in relation to, that all goes with the masks on.
- They also take one's temperature in some places, before you come in. It is different than in Denmark, and at that point you can feel it. But it is also it, " says Robin.
Danish well-known - 3. jun. 2020 - pm. 18:43 'Year 0'-Mathilde scores the Danish tv-celebrity
Mathilde Beuschau was with his family in the 'Year 0' until 2007, when the family withdrew. Since then she has worked as a personal trainer and influencer. Private
They tell that they had done it many thoughts before they went off.
We were a little afraid that we would not be able to come home again. But we had our hopes, that there would be something, says Robin.
- We ordered the actual tickets, just as there was opened up again. That, we thought: 'so is it by to subside, and then flare it up again.' But it did so, continuing Mathilde.
the Ministry of foreign affairs recommends all who have been in Malta - and the other so-called orange destinations - to 14-day quarantine when they come home.
And it has Mathilde and Robin are going to listen for, so they assure that they go directly into quarantine when they return to Denmark.
Mathilde Beuschau has undergone a wild evolution since she was a 'Year 0'. Today she works as a personal trainer and is very into training and diet.
See the exclusive photo series with her here (+)