- if you are Living on a campsite, it's probably a good idea with some extra pegs in the ground.
so says the duty meteorologist at DMI, Jesper Eriksen for Ekstra Bladet about the weather on Sunday.
the weather Forecast offers namely on the very strong winds.
- It gets windy. We come at least up on the kulingstyrke, but in some places there will also be a risk of gusts of gale force, says Jesper Eriksen.
The officer in charge of the meteorologist reports that blæsevejret will continue Sunday afternoon and evening, and throughout the country.
- That will be the most wind on the west coast and otherwise, by the coasts of nordvestsjælland, he says and adds that they must take care to bathe by, for example, the Wadden sea, where, because of the slightly 'harsh weather' will be will also have a of around two metres.
- you Must ensure its the garden furniture against the wind?
- It is hard to say. I have secured the garden pavilion at home.
in Addition to the strong winds there will also be a risk of precipitation.
- There are showers, but there are large local differences. There might also get hail and thunder in bygerne, says Jesper Eriksen.
Bygerne will hit the Jutland in the night and in the morning they will be around in the country, but 'quite local'.
According to Jesper Eriksen it will also blow very much on Monday, but Tuesday or Wednesday, the wind will slow down.