the 'X Factor'judge Nanna 'Oh Land' Fabricius is heavily pregnant and will give birth to a boy later in the summer.
After last week's live show, she was affected by the pregnancy to such an extent that she roundly declared that she was considering to take a bite of the Extra Blade configurations on the microphone.
At Friday's live show seemed the heavily pregnant woman to have a completely different profits, and it was there for a reason, which is not so on the tv. She was fed through the program.
- you Know what? In fact, I have asked the production that every single time, there is a feature on the telly, so do they come with food for me, so I.., it sounded from Oh Land after the show, before she was interrupted by the interviewer with a skeptical:
- Yes, absolutely seriously. So I eat about every seven minutes in this program, she said with a laugh and added, that it was mostly apples, grapes, raisins and the like, she was featured in the short breaks.
- The only problem is that it sometimes goes a bit fast, so I don't know if I have something between the teeth. So if I smile with closed mouth, it is therefore.
Oh Country could sit back and follow the final, while the output fed her with apples and raisins. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Oh Country, had for the second year in a row to attend an 'X Factor'finale without own participants. And although she of course also like to had seen some of its soloists over 23 years in the finals, so she chose to see the positive in things.
- I would then wish I had been a finalist with itself. So had my role been perhaps a bit larger, so it is too bad, but I have still had a fun night, she explained.
in Fact lacked, Oh Land only a little popcorn.
- It was very fat purely musical to sit in the first row for an 'X Factor'finale and get it all served. I just missed the slikskålen and popcornene. But it was now very fat and festive, I think they were very good all together.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 22:48 In tears on the stage: - It comes as a shock
In the final is now Mathilde Caffey, Alma Agger and William Wismann, who are all Thomas Quality of the participants. It was for Oh Land, had the outcome been different.
- I had hoped, Smokey Eyes went on, she said honestly.
Who wins this year's 'X Factor' determined on Saturday night. You can follow the progress here on eb.dk.