I'm first and foremost very bad at planning weddings, I have found out, admit Atle Pettersen (29) when the Newspaper meet him just before the new year.
one year ago the 29-year-old cohost and artist share the pleasant news that he had proposed to her partner Cathrine Eide (29). The couple have been together for seven years, and for the summer they take the relationship a step further, to become man and wife.Atle Pettersens boyfriend has seen more of him than the former: - It has almost been a bit strange, a lot of
When the Newspaper had a chat with "Beat for Beat"-program leader, he could reveal more details about sommerbryllupet. The couple turn on the big drum and has decided to take the whole bryllupsfølget to Greece.
the Wedding will be celebrated in four days to the end of the world.Drømmebryllup and economy
- Fortunately I am with one that is very good to plan. We have come to where the dress is purchased, we have found out where we're going to do it, and then see to four days, simply.
Many young girls are looking for their own wedding in their dreams, and have a clear idea of how one of the biggest days of your life shall unfold. Atle Pettersens fiance is no exception, and to the Newspaper admits the beloved NRK-cohost that it is Owned that take control.Show more Show more
I am he who is budsjettansvarlig - where I'm good, " he says.
the Couple should, according to the groom take a whole lot of decisions together, but he points out that forlovedens words often in the past.
Even if the couple largely agreed on what they put in the word "drømmebryllup", 29-year-old reveal that they, like so many others, also have had discussions.TV-the profile seems not always it is easy to be known Dagbladet Plus
"The first thing we discussed, was well as most people, where blakke we will be afterwards," he says, and continues:
- We agreed that we should be quite blakke, it's fun - and it is one time in life. We have really wanted to make a party for our friends as people late to forget.
As a finance manager, there is especially one point on the list that gobbles money.
It almost even that it goes with a lot of money on food and drinks for 80 people in four days, but so it must be, " he says jokingly.BENEFITS RESPONSIBILITIES: - We shall be quite blakke, " says Pettersen, who has been given the responsibility for the budget in connection with the wedding. Photo: Henriette Eilertsen Show more Similar tastes
Although the planning apparently goes completely smoothly, acknowledge Pettersen that the fiance has some distinct ideas about how your wedding should be. And it may also bryllupsplanleggingen have a certain impact on her behavior.
She says that she is not so very "bridezilla" ... but she is there maybe a little bit, he says good idea and adds:Showed her ass to Instagram
But it is fun, that is.
He also reveals that after seven years as a couple, have both style and taste has been influenced by Possessed.
- We have pretty similar tastes and the same ideas about how your wedding should look like. Whether it is that we actually have similar tastes, or so she has fixed the taste my through the seven years. A little strategic, but I have more faith in the past.
29-year-old explains that when the fiance is coming with the suggestions and input, he thinks, as a rule, that it is a knallidé - in other words, he is dead certain that he has allowed himself to be influenced by her through the years.
She is fortunately at good at such things. She is very little traditional in terms of how she wants things to look and be, and we are a couple who always do things a little differently. Then in each case our wedding.ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE: There is only half a year to Eide and Miller are husband and wife. Photo: Andreas Fadum Show more Occupying an entire hotel
the Couple has her sights set on sommerbryllup, and have rented a private hotel in Greece.
" We've found a hotel that is not greater than that we occupy the whole sjappa. It is very cool. We are now in the phase where we're trying to figure out what to do there, then ... There are the four days to be filled, and people are entertained, " he says and continues:- the Friendship we have makes it easier for us
- It is not a huge wedding, but also not a knøttlite.
- Is it something you dread?
- Man should marry then, he-he. No, then! But it is a big step to take, so it is clear you are very excited about it. I am a person who is very concerned that everything should be correct and go according to the plan, then it's probably a lot I'm going to be nervous for along the way.
- When you first are there, so I hope that we have done such a thorough planning that we don't have to rush.
View this post on InstagramHoneymoon on the Stena Line
7 years with she here❤️You are the best❤️
When they finally can call themselves right ektefolk and have given each other their yes, they have not planned any honeymoon. Rather, they see the celebration as a mini-honeymoon.
the Honeymoon we have not come all the way to, it depends if there is money left for it, " he says and shoots into:
- A litta trip on the Stena Line we take enough.
Pettersen points out that, to marry in the warmer climates is like a little honeymoon in itself.
- We are going to go down a few days earlier, and become again a couple of days afterwards, it becomes absolutely fantastic!
the Groom has so far not outfit its clear, and although it feels like time flies from them, he claims that they are on track to reach the finish with drømmebryllupet.Gave each other their yes in Denmark