- We citizens in the area are deeply concerned about the plan for the setup of a 48 m big TDC TELE-CELL-monster!
- in the Middle of a protected nature and close to Esrum city and Esrum Monastery!
the Municipality's possible permission to mastens that setup will pain bad in the viewer's eyes and will be able to be seen far across the periphery around in the beautiful landscape known by so many tourists and visitors.
so begins Lisa S. from the Theatre a letter to Ekstra Bladet on the cell tower, as the municipality is on the road to give permission to put up in the middle of their territory. Another citizen - Lene - made fotovisualiseringer of telemasten in the desired placeringsområde, and Ekstra Bladet has asked the municipality to confirm that the possible mast will be visible in the area - and respond to what citizens can do to stop monstermasteplanerne. The municipality's response can be read below - Interview letter continues namely as follows:
- We believe it is an attack on our irreplaceable natural world and that it must be stopped.
- And we fear that the politicians in this enlightened climate, environmental crisis, does NOT live up to the great responsibility they have, for the protection and preservation of our special unique nature.
- We believe that the mast must be replaced by the alternatives in the past we have indicated to the municipality: 1. a low telemast with the current transmit frequencies Esrumgårds tag that just is considerably higher on the hill in the landscape than the applied tele-masts location!
Or 2. some mobile post-boxes located on our local water company, which is located on a very high hill close to our town, Theatre.
- These two alternative solutions will easily be able to cover the limited needs for coverage, as there still is in the Theatre town, and by Esrum Monastery, and hereby is avoided that the protected natural and cultural landscape like damage.
It is direct in a section 3-naturbeskyttet area, writes Lene.
- On the basis of this, we want to make Gribskov Municipality the question that is the crux of the matter: for whatever reasons, want the municipality where appropriate, and, in spite of this, to give permission for the setup of the mostermasten?
- I would like here to stress that under no circumstance may accept the setup of the mostermaster any locations in our municipality, writes Helle, and the municipality is equivalent, that no decision has been taken in the matter, and that the Gribskov Municipality doesn't comment on an ongoing case.
See also: Bewitched house: 276 electric-light bulbs exploded since march
the Municipality is thus not on what citizens can do to get the plans stopped, but what are you thinking?