on Sunday evening ran the last section of the 'Who wants to be a millionaire' over the screen on TV2 Charlie in this game, and true to tradition, it was with Christian Degn in the hot seat as host.
During Sunday's program, he had among other participant Christina in the studio to quizze, and when she was reached to issue to 50,000 crowns, she was asked a question about the iconic film 'Grease', as she did not know the answer to. She therefore chose to ask for help and make use of a lifeline.
Christina chose to use the new lifeline 'Ask the host', and thus she more or less its fate in the 'Who wants to be a millionaire' in the Christian Degns hands.
It happened in connection with the following issues:
'Which of these 'Grease'songs, you can hear towards the end of the film?'
A: Hoplesly Devoted to You
B: Summer Nights
C: You're The One That I Want
D: Greased Lightnin'
See also: Scores værtsjob in big TV2-success
Unfortunately, the well-known Christian Degn also not immediately answer that question.
- Aaaarh - That is what I am thinking. I would so like to help you, exclaims host Christian Degn, when he asked the question in the program.
- I do not think it is A. I don't know why, and C is a little too happy to be a slutnummer, I think. Immediately, I think that B sounds like such a, there is a tone out. I would gravitate to B or D. God, how I think about a lot of nonsense. The is severe. If I had to guess at home on the couch, I would say D. But I'm good enough not sure. You also have the more lifelines, I think, " he says further.
Christina is itself much in doubt, but choose ultimately to go with Christian Degns gut feeling and say D. the Answer turns out, unfortunately, to be wrong, and therefore she must go crestfallen away with only 5000 dollars in your pocket instead of to be guaranteed 50,000 dollars. The correct answer was C.
The wrong answer gets instantly Christian Degn to get the huge bad conscience.
- No. It you must also apologize, saying 'Who wants to be a millionaire'host addressed to Christina, however, takes the situation nicely, and points out that she even had the right answer.
- You were mega cool. I had thought that we would win a lot of money to you. It was the 'dancing with the stars', which ended in a big disaster. Christina, you really, really apologize. But it was a pleasure to have you with. Oh. I feel so guilty. Sorry, Christina, and all of you who love the 'Grease', says Christian Degn on in the program.
Christian Degn, together with the participant, Christina, who went on to win the 5000 crowns in the 'Who wants to be a millionaire'. Photo: Per Arnesen/TV2
For Extra Magazine tells Christian Degn, that he was so affected by the situation, because he really live into it, when he quizzes in the 'Who wants to be a millionaire'.
- I live myself so much into the participants, so I can't avoid being influenced by it, and be ashamed of it, if I first, as I do here. When it is said and done, so I know also, that I in this case is not at fault in that she will drop out. She had answered something else no matter what, so I took me that maybe I didn't have to say so very sorry, as I did, he says with a laugh and continues:
- I have really learned a lot through the season, among other things, to take reservations. And in this case, I make a big subject and makes it very clear that I am not at all sure. I think, that I next year will be a little more daring. There have been times when I have known the answer, but where I might have been a little careful, because there is a lot of money on the game. For example, by a question for a quarter of a million.
Danish well-known - 6. may. 2020 - pm. 17:10 Scores top jobs
- How are you with the lifeline 'Ask the host', after you have been in deep water this way?
- the Lifeline is made to give more nerve and show that the host does not know everything, and frankly I love the lifeline. I think it is so bold. Until, of course, is a question I can't answer. But it is nice to be able to help when it goes well, he says with a laugh.
It is not the first time, Christian Degn answer incorrectly and thus determines its fate in the 'Who wants to be a millionaire'. You can read more about here:
See also: Embarrassing gaffe on tv: - I have it still ill
See also: After kæmpebrøler: - Now, it is well