Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Burst Colt McCoy GOP Jack Nicklaus Predestination


Eija-Riitta Korhola recalls in his book, an allergic reaction, which was choked: I Realize that life will end now
Ten years ago, Eija-Riitta Korhola had died in Brussels into anaphylactic shock.Eija-Riitta Korhola told in a new book, life turning points. Description from 2015. Matti Matikainen

in January 2009, members of the european parliament Eija-Riitta Korhola go to the Monday night Brussels apartment. She ate the hunger in the fridge forgotten strawberries and went to bed.

during the Night he woke up feeling that her cough and the throat is something. The face was swollen and closed eyes.

– Paragraph expire in the respiratory. Suddenly something clothes on and get help, he writes in his book Die faster (in January 2019).

the Apartment door downstairs out of the requires key, which wasn't in the normal place on the door. He realized he could not get out even if the alarm for an ambulance. Strikes the panic to get the cause of death of closest data. No one answers in the middle of the night. Not even the Brussels gig the daughter Reeta , which stay with her boyfriend Heikin with the hotel.

– Pray for me, I have some sort of allergic attack and I can't breathe, she texted her husband.

He also leaves a message to Brussels assistant to voicemail. Surprisingly, also the second daughter to answer. The middle of a call, the airways are so obstructed that he is no longer able to speak.

I'm giving up a huge order and I realize that life will end now. I still remember thinking that this death seems, airless, light, not scary, he says.

a While after he woke up from the floor a man a text message that an ambulance is on the way. At the same time he sees the keys on the floor shoes the rally below. An ambulance and a paramedic waiting at the door and give a surge of adrenaline. Reeta and Heikki arrive on the scene in a taxi. Heikki was awakened Reetan phone välkkeessä. Young called the ambulance and hurried to the scene.

the Hospital found out that it was anaphylactic shock, the airway swells to the sudden illness of the scene.

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.