After seven years of accident and gruelling trials at Danish fertility clinics is the former Playboy model Joan Divine taken to Russia in the hope of getting pregnant.
Here she must visit the fertility clinic, as she has been with.
It tells the aspiring model on Instagram.
'A week in Russia alone. Miss him here. But if we will have fulfilled our dream, tar' I want to go again and again', she writes to an image of her and her husband, Michael Olesen.
Celebrity Joan Divines abortmareridt: - My life has been on pause
For the Extra Magazine, she tells, they have chosen a clinic in Russia of a very special cause.
- I've heard so much good about it here clinic, " she says, and adds:
- They have a guarantee, so if you don't get pregnant you get 80 percent of his money again. It is something completely different than in Denmark, where you just pay every time it fails.
Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Joan Divine and her husband, 'dancing with the stars'-star Michael Olesen, has for several years struggled to have children.
Previously the Joan told us about the many grueling trials in Denmark, which stretched over seven years and ended up with more spontaneous abortions.
Despite the great sorrow, gave the pair up and now they are trying with the fertility clinic in Russia.
- Here at this clinic are also tested for everything. There are many more tests than I have had in the seven years we have been in treatment in Denmark, she says and adds that the tests also explained why she had had so big problems.
- in Short, I have not produced enough of a hormone that makes you hold on to a pregnancy. So I was on the medication for four months. Now I'm back and must have taken the last test in the morning, she says.
Ekstra Bladet has spoken with Joan Divine on how to take the best photos. Read more here (+).
Joan Divine and Michael Olesen for the " movie premiere gala. Photo: Mogens Flindt
On Instagram tells Joan Divine, to the trip to Russia was not quite equal to. The booked flight was cancelled three days before departure. Fortunately, the clinic offers a private plane from Stockholm, she writes.
because of the cancelled flight, had her husband not given the opportunity to travel with support.
But even though she misses her husband, she appears positively to it.
- I feel much more in safe hands. It should probably succeed. We are 38 women here, and it is very up market. We have each other and all with the same dream and goal, says Joan, adding:
- If all my tests are okay this time, I am back in september and have laid eggs back.