the 26-year-old Amalie Kronil from 'Paradise Hotel' and the 31-year-old Nicklas Bust from the 'Bikini Island' is happy in these times, and it is for a good reason. The former is pregnant.
It reveals she on her private Instagram profile, where she shared a picture of the couple's son, Elijah, who turns two years in about 11 days.
'A little sister? Believe In the seriously the mother and father? Well, but if it can't be helped, I need to better take neatly against her for January.....', write Amalie Kronil for the lookup, which Ekstra Bladet has been allowed to use. Photo: Private
See also: Danish tv couple has been married
For Extra Magazine tells the future mother of two, she is 15 weeks along in the pregnancy that was planned.
- It is cool to be pregnant again. I have nothing against. I'm luckily not one of them, who is down in the toilet from day one, says Amalie Kronil, who is looking forward to becoming a mother again.
- I think it will be great. There are some things you miss, and there are things that are extra good. It will be the a little pity, that you do not have the same time to him the small, but it's impossible to have when you have two, " she says, and tells that she is sure that it will also be really good for Elijah to have a sister.
They found out the joyful news in may, and she is pleased that they can now tell it to everyone. The nearest, however, has known of the pregnancy for some time.
We had agreed that we would wait to tell it until after the nakkefoldsscanningen, but we couldn't keep ... or it could my husband do not keep, laughing Amalie Kronil and tells that he is happy and excited.
the Same message has Nicklas Bust too, since the Extra Leaf asking him to check for pregnancy.
- It is great. We're very exited. We have the Elijah on two years, and he is simply so easy and loving, so we look forward to that he can also pass it on to little sister, saith the realitydeltageren.
Danish celebrity - 20. oct. The 2015 kl. 14:17 'Paradise'-brystbombe girlfriend with 'Bikini'-steak
When he asked how he has it, that it is now is a girl who comes into the world, he starts with a joke:
- Oh, yes, I know it is so little of my pride, that smoking. I have always gone and boasted with the fact that when kings enter, there are princes out ... but I can't right boasts, so now do I hear a lot from the boys, he tells, within, however, he stresses:
Not, the main thing is that we get a healthy baby and a good pregnancy for the Amalie, he strikes fast.
Amalie Kronil, it is a really happy news, that it is a girl this time.
- You've such a pigedrøm that you also get one of the same sex, she says.
the Pair, who both work as self-employed, has been busy in recent months, while the country has been shut down because of the coronavirussen.
two months ago they bought a house in Vemmedrup Zealand, as they now are in full swing to renovate. But only a week into the project, they stood with a positive pregnancy test in hand and found out that they will soon be parents to two.
- So we have it really good. We miss perhaps a little more time in everyday life, but that's how it is, laughing Amalie Kronil.