Esports, e-sports is the most popular sport 18 to 29-year-old Finnish among, survives Sponsor Insight research. Age group men, 53% reported they are interested in. The second most popular type of hockey interest was 52%. The study compared a total of 68 different species of popularity in Finland.
despite This, many still do not want to count esports as an actual sport.
Time was discussed whether the motor racing sport. Little by little it is understood, that formula one drivers really have to be in pretty good shape. The same debate is now taking place in e-sports terms, explain the event consultant Kristian Björk Scenevestä.
Björk emphasises that this sport requires both physical and mental fitness and the athlete's mentality. It will be monitored for the same reasons as any other sport – we want to see how the industry's top competing with each other and reach incredible performance.Kristian Björk is involved in organizing the Eagle shopping centre Pasaatin esports event.
Björk according to the species associated with still a big taboo, which prevents normal conversation. The image in the e-athletes are those pimply-faced geeks who drink drink tölkeittäin energy drink and control by the night of the computer or game console in front. However, the truth is everything else.
- for Many finns it is still a high threshold for the grant of gaming. Think that is it, for example, a successful business leader or extended family of the mother can play computer games in their free time. In reality, the gaming enthusiast, however, in all age and social classes.from Children to seniors
Björk is involved in organizing esports events Eagle shopping center Pasaatin on Saturday 13. April. The aim of the event is to bring the species forth to all age groups and gender matter.
the Theme is playing through life, and is accompanied by a comprehensive group of Finnish top players. Arrived on the scene and also two representatives of the species of the senior team Grey Gunnersista, where players ' average age is 72.5 years.
- the fact that Ulla, 72, weave first socks and then shot with an AK-47 opponent in the face, it sounds absurd, but it is a reality, Björk said, referring to Gray the Gunners -a team member of Ulla Strömiin , which the game avatar is General Ulla.Ulla Ström hear the Gray Gunners -esports-team.
the Event's main target group is the players in the middle of the district. The goal is to get the young parents to understand better the peer support importance.
child's gaming will of course monitor, but related restrictions would be Björk's good to reflect from a new perspective.
- the most Common restriction is that the child or young person is allowed to play only an hour a day. Playing take, a priori, so that it is away to some better conclusion. That if children play more hours a day, he doesn't like doing anything. Thinking should be changed in the direction that gaming is a practice where the football kicked the side of a cliff.
Björk remind you that gaming can also be done family uniting thing.
- and I don't mean merely that the father and son play together in the man cave, but that the whole family participates in it.
Read more a Trade goes esports! -event here.the future of the export hope
Björk I hope that in the future, esports see more of the export product and employment as a form, around which the formation of new professions sponsorship service corps. The best e-athletes are multi-millionaires, but a large audience does not know them.
the families of the financial contribution the child or young game pursuits for example a hockey compared to the minimal and start-up threshold, therefore, low. In practice, a game console or a computer acquisition complements the enough.
- If the child is interested in playing, it is more likely that he will become an esports millionaire like for example the NHL millionaire, Björk recalls.
That's where the super popular tubettaja you are ekstrovertit and want to open their lives to others, is the e-sports also introverts species.
Avatar behind may as well be a teenage girl or retired lady, anywhere in the world. There are no language barriers, only in-game skills do matter.the Trade winds goes esports
Esports-event trading center pasaatin in Eagle on Saturday, 13. April, at 10-18
the theme of the Day:
- Esports-gaming, what is it?
Streaming, who do and who they see?
Playing is suitable for everyone – irrespective of age and gender!
- introducing Counter-Strike and Fortnite the tactics of the game are in the hands of professionals!
in Addition to the chance to get to play together with the Finnish esports professionals.
Read more on Facebook