’walking is damn to live – have gone every Sunday since 9.3 - five Marathon and one at 53 km. On Sunday the 60-km into. We will start at. 04 and then 12 hours - Huh give it - all the magic in the body of light in the mind everything falls into place and you discover what really matters .. when you reach out to the many kilometres'll be fat’.
How to write tv chef Claus Holm, 50, on Facebook.
In the spring of tinted he looked forward at the tv screen as one of the ’Five cool chefs’ in the TV2 programme of the same name. The concept was that the madkyndige gentlemen had to change food and exercise habits.
When filming for the program began in the fall, he weighed 133 pounds. Today weighs he is just under 100 pounds.
– even Though muscle weighs more than fat, it weighs I'm still 18 pounds too much compared to the ideal, but I will be happy if I hit 90 kilos, he says, who said yes to participate in the program because he wanted many more decades together with his wife, Anne.
And now have the couple get a new, healthy søndagstradition: Walking at 40 to 50 kilometers in the Danish countryside.
– It was coronanedlukningen, who got us started with the long søndagsture, because we needed to get out. I was about to get insane.
– For us it is important that we do something together. It is very motivating to do something with the family. We started with 15 miles and then put in gradually five miles on Sunday after Sunday. Today, it is Anne who choose the route. We have our yndlingsture, but also new routes.
– go is a hundred times fatter than to go to the gym. There is no that house, and you can enjoy the nature. And then there is no, there korrekser you and say that you are performing an exercise incorrectly. It must also keep up with – to the right on the other. People should keep your mouth shut and let the other move and perform exercises, which they will. The most important thing is that you are moving, says Claus Holm, which, four times a week also just snatch the 20 kilometers on the bike.
– No. He doesn't bother to go more than seven kilometers.
His bevægelsesiver've got several to call him sportsfanatiker. But he will not be sitting on it.
– I'm damn sure not a fanatic in any way. I do what I like. I don't drink liquor everyday, but after the long søndagsture is it good with a sildemad and a snaps. It I can enjoy with good conscience. Exactly, as if Anne is behind Jensen's Steakhouse in Svendborg, denmark, red.) a Saturday evening take the spare ribs with home from the restaurant. They will be enjoyed with a glass of wine. It is not to deny, but to enjoy the things you appreciate.