With the wavy strandhår and midriff aroused Christiane Schaumburg-Müller of attention in the music video for Nik & Jay's national scourge 'Boing!' from 2006.
The 38-year-old tv host has a past as a professional dancer and have also at several times guided viewers and participants safely through the 'dancing with the stars'.
Film, tv & radio - 21. christmas. 2020 - pm. 09:53 'dancing with the stars' with big changes
Therefore, she has with great enthusiasm and said yes to manage the time in TV2's new dance competition, 'The best dancer'.
- Dance sits so deeply in me, because I have lived to be a professional dancer. It has been my hobby, my livelihood and my life in so many years.
- So when I stop dancing, because mediekarrieren takes over, it is the coolest synergy for me to be the host, but on something that I myself have knowledge and can feel the joy of.
'The wildest dancer' also has a lot of show to do, and my dansekarriere consisted precisely of the whole package: shows, a tour, performing in television and to be baggrundsdanser, telling the tv host.
When Christiane Schaumburg-Müller notes up on the screen, it is often donning a big smile and a relaxed, but confident charisma.
The she has from her time as a dancer, and on the question of whether the dance has given her the self-confidence and believe in themselves, she replies without hesitation:
- I am absolutely sure. To get a bodily awareness, which means that one's appearance is different, and more secure.
- It is incredible what it means to know his body and its movements. You learn to be on in all kinds of situations. To learn to use his body as a tool, and it can have a special charisma out of, she says.
See also: Big barter: Sells for millions
Christiane Schaumburg-Müller stresses that the dance also requires a certain faith in themselves.
- You must have an okay self-esteem in a sport where you see so much of themselves.
But dance also provides people self-esteem, because they just learn to look at themselves and accept themselves. Dance is a great way to increase their self-esteem on, and it can also be see in 'dancing with the stars', she explains.
in addition to værtstjansen on 'dancing with the stars' has Christiane Schaumburg-Müller in recent years had a lot of projects which do not have dancing to do.
She has, for example, founded the online livsstilsunivers ChriChri.
Christiane Schaumburg-Müller is both the host of "dancing with the stars" and now on "Denmark's wildest dancer" together with actor Christopher Læssø. Photo: Daniel Star/TV 2/Free
But originally kicked off she his career as a professional dancer in time already as a 14-year-old.
- I had the game much gunpowder in the ass, so I started early to dance, and I was also good at it.
I began to go to the rhythmic sportsgymnastik, and I was not good at, but it is understood I am not at all. I got the bronze in a competition, where we asked three up, but I was excessively happy.
- My mother sent me to dance instead, and it went much better. Suddenly I went to it every day, and it gave me a tremendous joy, she says.
Danish well-known - 28. feb. 2020 - pm. 20:29 Christiane shows her boyfriend back
The joy was greater, and therefore are Christiane Schaumburg-Müller is happy for his new værtstjans.
- I can't imagine not to be the host of all danseprogrammer coming! I love it, she says with a laugh.
'Denmark's wildest dancer' can be seen on TV2 on Friday at 20.