In the case of multiple child abuse on a campsite in Lügde in the district of Hameln-Pyrmont (lower Saxony) on Friday informed that "an employee admitted today to have a notice subsequently in the files of the youth welfare office sorted. He wanted to expand the act to a missing endorsement and the file complete", there is quoted the district administrator Tjark Bartels (SPD).
is What it the information whether they were wrong or right, is not called. Also, if it is not a Mistake or a deliberate act of the employee, is still unclear. The case is being examined. The employee in question was placed immediately as a precautionary measure, until the allegations are resolved. The Prosecutor's office had been informed by the district administrator, the employees have reported in there.
Hamelin, The youth welfare office-Pyrmont was responsible for the now eight-year-old foster daughter of the main suspect in the Generic case of abuse. The youth welfare office employees had the girls after a seven-month examination from 2017, officially, the 56-year-old long-term camper, Andreas V. entrusted to have abused over a period of ten years, at least 31 children were sexually abused. Together with a 33-Year-old stone home, he is supposed to have these deeds also filmed. A 48-Year-old from the Stade to have participated in two of the cases via Live Chat on abuse. The three men are sitting in detention.
Parallel is also Hameln against two police officers from the district of Lippe and employees of the youth welfare offices-Pyrmont and lip determined, because these draw attention to sexual abuse should not be investigated from the years of 2016.
investigators check the suspect data deletion
On Thursday it became known, moreover, that there is in the case - in addition to the three major suspects men - three more suspects, including a Person under investigation on suspicion of data deletion. Against this Suspect to lead an investigation for obstruction of justice, said Prosecutor Ralf Vetter. Checked, whether the Person has deleted the data for one of the three main suspects, and whether a punishment prevents'll
"there is An urgent suspicion of serious sexual abuse of children and the participation in it only against the detained accused," said Vetter. In the case of the two other Suspects clues as to possible support would have been "benefits". In these two cases, a low suspicion for complicity in the sexual abuse of children was "at best." To the circle of these three persons Vetter, "investigating the tactical, but also from the protection of privacy reasons," no details were provided.
In the end of 2018, the failed mass sexual abuse of children on a campsite in North Rhine-Westphalia in Lügde at the border to lower Saxony, the investigators evaluate according to its own figures, more than 13 000 files with child pornography.