Gustav Salinas was fire and flame, when he 11. march - on the day when Mette Frederiksen, a few hours later would close the Danish society, went to the keys.
'I've done something completely Crazy, I have fucking thrown me out in the aktieeventyret and have bought in Norwegian,' he wrote.
the 100,000 dollars was converted to flyaktier in Norwegian, which soon after rattled down into the blood-red figures, while the company had to lay off employees to survive. With its shares purchased in the exchange rate 7 could be Gustav Salinas see the stock plummet down in the an exchange rate of 2.6.
But the past week this trend has been reversed. The company has completed its restruktureringsplan and been approved for the state loan guarantees for the nearly three billion dollars. At the same time, the chinese state acquired 389 million shares, equal to 12,67% of all the company's shares in exchange for cancellation of debt.
It has got the stock up in the 4.5 and only on Tuesday the at the time of writing, has risen 25 percent, which pleased the former potential, which now as a personal trainer.
- It is damn great. I actually stopped to look so much on the laughs Gustav Salinas, en Ekstra Bladet catches him over the phone.
- But I have always been aware, it was a good share, the rush he hastens to add.
He is not in doubt, that it is now facing for the airline and thus also his own aktieøkonomi.
- I think really on the Norwegian. It is like going to the casino, where you take black or red. I chose red, and it pays off. Now it will be caviar for my birthday, he laughs.
- Well, Gustav, the exchange rate 4,5, and you bought in the course 7?
- Jo, it is true enough, but it gets even wilder. If it becomes like a year ago, it will be the wildest 30th birthday I keep. About a year flying around again, he says.
exactly one year ago was the stock in the course 35, and rose later to 46, while the way back in april 2018 hit 170.
During Folkemødet 2019 was Gustav Salinas past Ekstra tent to tell about the life of tv exposure. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
He acknowledges that it has not been fun to follow the case, but in fact, he has invested further in the company, since he paid the 100,000 crowns in march.
- It has decreased much, but a good story is not good, if not you are down and hit the bottom. In fact, I was allowed to buy further recently, where you could buy shares of one penny. So I have a part of them now. I have almost 25,000 worth of shares in them, he tells and illustrates his point:
- When you buy shares for one penny, and the day following is in the three crowns, so it's a good trade.
Although he is extremely enthusiastic about his aktieeventyr, he has also had to lift a finger at his younger followers, who have wanted to follow suit and do like him.
Many have written to me and said they also wanted to invest, but there I have said that one should not invest if you cannot afford to lose the money. You must not use børneopsparingen on it, then there is a risk to be upset about it.
Gustav Salinas tells that he also has shares in Novo Nordisk, Mærsk, Danske Bank and Tesla. It has gone both ways with the shares.
Tesla, I have earned really, really good at. But Danske Bank does not has been so good to me, he laughs.