2. division is back, and as a special offer, you can now see the end game free. Follow your heart, follow your club and get access here
Are you already a PLUS customer, you'll see fighting here
When this year's cup final in Esbjerg is to be evaluated, want Danish Football Fans that are both fans and neutral experts at the meeting table.
Wednesday's cup final was seriously marred by some AaB followers ' behavior. They did not want to submit to corona-restrictions, and stood gathered on the nordjydernes section.
It meant that the match was interrupted for about a quarter of an hour, while both the stadionspeaker and AaB-people attempted in vain to get those fans to put themselves separated.
The desired grouping from the so-called unofficial fanscene in Aalborg not. They left in protest of the stadium, and while the football went in the walk in the stadium, there was trouble outside.
There were made several arrests. 50-60 AaB fans ended up on the ground in the 'futtog', before the later were led into buses and escorted northwards by the police.
How to ended pokalfinalen for several AaB fans. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Ekstra Bladet has been in touch with the president of the Danish Football Fans, Christian Rothmann, to get his views on the unrest in Esbjerg, but Rothmann, who himself is A fan and therefore was present in Esbjerg on Wednesday, first want to come up with his views on the finaleafviklingen, when there has been an evaluation.
- We need to put ourselves down and evaluate carefully on the fight. In order to create the best possible climate, it is a debate we must take the face - to-face and not in the media.
- When the evaluation is ready, I will glad to talk about it, says Christian Rothmann and stresses that it is important that all parties learn from what happened in Esbjerg on Wednesday evening, so you can better prevent something similar happening again.
Therefore hope Rothmann also, that both fanrepræsentanter and neutral experts on tilskuerområdet will be invited to the meeting table, when the conduct of pokalfinalen must be evaluated.
- When the situation escalates, it is essential that we examine why and how this happens.
- we do not Understand the why and how, so we learn never of this. We leverage not the situation to understand why and how this happens, then we run the risk, therefore, that it repeats itself. And it is in ingens interest! write the president of the Danish Football Fans on Twitter.
For me, the next step is to demand a thorough evaluation and that includes fans as well relevant to experts. The results of this evaluation should then be shared publicly so that we all take the most possible of learning to the situation. 6/7— Christian Rothmann (@ChrRothmann) July 1, 2020
the Danish Football Fans are an interest - and networking organization for football-fanklubber/fangrupperinger in Denmark.
AaB-director Thomas Bælum took after the defeat to the Border, distance to the group of AaB fans, who did not want to comply with the rules and thereby created chaos.
- We are going to evaluate it here in the morning (Thursday, ed.). Whether it will impact, and how it will impact the upcoming matches, we will find out when we have talked to our security chief and SLO (supporter-representative, red.), he said to Ekstra Bladet.
the AaB had even been with to distribute the tickets to the finals, but the director could after the sad settlement to find that some fans ended up being a little too stemningsskabende.
On the field won the Victorian 2-0.
See also: AaB-boss lashing hard against the corona-fools
more football Past day Topholdets key player: They are lying to my family Past day Sobering message: In the never FCK to size Past day AGF's neglected succesformel Past day AGF in front of the icy transfersommer Past day Buy a super league club: Here are the offers Past day Kræftramt player gets Superliga event.