The man was due to toxic gases passed out and died two days later in the hospital. Notes on a breach of safety requirements.
A 23-Year-old is at Work in a manure-trailer were killed. The accident occurred on Tuesday against 18 o'clock in Garrel in the district of Cloppenburg. According to the police, discovered work colleagues on the unconscious 23-Year-old in a manure residues-filled trailer. The fire Department pulled the man from the tank trailer, and brought him to the hospital. There, he died.
How could this come to the accident is unclear. Investigations have given no evidence of misconduct on the part of the company, said a police spokeswoman. All safety requirements had been complied with.
manure contains, among other things, carbon dioxide, ammonia, methane, and hydrogen sulfide. In certain concentrations it is toxic and can result in a few breaths, to death.