Can we talk about the crisis, when is number two in the League?
Yes, if you called FC Copenhagen and only have scored one point in the last four matches.
The dethroned champions have lost twice to FC Midtjylland and a walk to the AGF, and their woes continued on Sunday evening in the Park in the derby against Brøndby.
They were not unlucky to get the points against long-time rival, who mistakenly got a goal disallowed in the dying minutes.
Ekstra fodboldekspert Stig Tøfting was in place in nationalarenaen and was just as disappointed as the piftende FCK supporters after the 0-0’eren.
- Before the fight I said, that FCK would win. It was also my tender 20-25 minutes into the game, but then had Bolton deserved to win the match.
- in addition to the Winds attempt the crossbar has FCK no chances, and it seemed as if, Brøndby had much easier to get chances than them, says Stig Tøfting, who in his søndagsklumme in Ekstra Bladet wrote that he was not convinced that the FCK in the next season can regain the championship.It is as though there is more, when they come up and is 20-25 meters from the opponent's goal.
The word has not become less current after the effort against Brøndby.
- from what we see right now, it is hard to believe that they should be champions next year. It is as though there is more, when they come up and is 20-25 meters from the opponent's goal.
- They have big problems, says Stig Tøfting and pointing at backerne and edges as one of the priorities.
Purely offensively will not get much from FCK's left back Pierre Bengtsson. Photo: Jens Dresling
Traditionally, FCK had the backer, who has been behind many målgivnede matches, but neither from Varela in the right or Bentgtsson in left side comes the big.
however, It is not only the two backers to blame according to 'Chug'. The problem lies also in the fact that there are too few to aim for inside the penalty area.
- Against Brøndby, there was only Wind to beat the after, for Daramy is no threat in the airspace, and they fill not enough with people in the field.
- They do not have the two luftstærke attackers in there as in the past. There is really only one man to be covered up, and it becomes too easy for the opponent.
Brøndbys defensive had at least not the big trouble on Sunday evening, and there is reason to applaud the yellow forsvarsarbejde in mesterskabsspillet, where in five out of seven matches has held the zero.
- It works, and Andreas Maxsø make the other good. At the other end is missing, but it may not come as a surprise to any with their sale in the winter, says Stig Tøfting.
Brøndbys fodbolddirektør Carsten V. Jensen has mentioned Maxsø as a landsholdsemne, but Kasper Hjulmand should, according to the Ekstra fodboldekspert look at least as much on the Victor Nelsson.
Brøndby-captain Andreas Maxsø played a solid match in the Park. Photo: Lars Poulsen
On a day when not much worked for FCK, it was him who was to ensure that, despite everything, was to points in the derby.
- Maxsø controls is probably a little better, while Nelsson is to him, constantly projecting kastanjerne out of the fire. Him he had beside him (Sotirios Papagiannopoulos, ed.), was definitely not good.
- He was hopelessly poor with the ball, and it surprised me. But as time has gone on, he has probably not gained more self-confidence, says Stig Tøfting.
FC Copenhagen after the tie score and the AGF's 3-0 win over FC Midtjylland are now only two points ahead of played in Sunday's sølvkamp in the Park.
There are three rounds of mesterskabsspillet, and the only interesting thing is now, on the silver ends up in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
Tøffes judgment of the round
- Cadeau to the AGF. The rumble just start browsing and put the masters on the space yet again. Yes, FCM had changed in the past, but asked still with a strong hold.
Disappointing, FCK! Had linjedommeren not made a mistake at the last, they had lost for the fourth times in a row, and Stale Solbakken could not have said anything to it.
See also: Terrorkampe waiting
See also: Premier League star's brother killed
See also: Bokseforbund put the rocker-Patrick in the freezer