Schools and day-care institutions must return to the same actions as before the summer break. Here the students had the shorter days of less team and got the funds to keep coronaen at a distance.
It takes SF, before the Wednesday go into negotiations with the government.
- We can't just let go of the reins, especially not in the areas that have just as high numbers, then that was closed down, says Jacob Mark, rapporteur for the children, teaching and the media to Ekstra Bladet.
It is according to the SF under all the criticism, to 27-28 school children again, to sit close together in the same room.
- If we cannot get all the schools back on the system from before the holidays, so we should at least be able to do it in the municipalities, who are actually hit hard, says Jacob Mark.
the Authorities have a sharpened eye on in the total of seven municipalities with increasing smittetal. There is talk about Silkeborg, Aarhus, Ringsted, Glostrup, Denmark, Solrød and Sorø.
- If the teams of children will be less, so we can also much easier stop the infection.
After it is started up again after the holidays, get the municipalities and the schools no longer covered the purchase of protective equipment against corona.
It is different from school to school, how the corona is handled.
- I know several teachers and educators have felt left in the lurch over the summer, as they were in time again, says Jacob Mark.
the Lack of restrictions and rules, stands in a strange contrast to the increasing smittetal in the country, if you ask Jacob Mark.
Jacob Mark is not nervous, that it must go beyond the teaching, if the days are becoming shorter again.
- You could, on the contrary, perhaps even learn, that the children get the better of lesser teams and more teachers per child.