The Spanish football season going before long started again after a break since march as a result of coronapandemien.
more Than 27,000 people have died of the coronavirus in Spain, while nearly 240.000 are infected.
FC Barcelona attacker Lionel Messi has set the little words on the thoughts, he has done before to play matches again in Spain from 11. June.
- Football and life in general will never be the same again, say, Messi to the Spanish El Pais.
From the Monday group exercise in clubs is allowed, but the fighting needs to take place without spectators and under special coronaregler.
- to return To training and tournaments, as was previously usual, is different now.
- It will be a strange situation for us and for all who need to change their normal patterns of work, says Messi.
increasing the argentinian feel, especially with the many families that have been affected by the deaths under coronapandemien.
- Many people have had a really hard time, because the situation has affected them. Many have lost family members and friends, and they have barely been able to say goodbye to them.
- Nothing can be worse than losing the people you love. It creates enormous frustration for me and is the most unjust of all, says Messi.
the Rest of the Spanish season will be settled behind closed doors and with strict protocols, which specifically focus on thorough hygiene.
It happens to make it as safe as possible for players, coaches and other employees of the clubs.