Bodies can get wild reactions out of people.
It has Jasmin Gabay recent days marked on your own body, if you will.
On her profiles on the social media has bodies in each case been subject to many comments and discussions, after she earlier in the week put some pictures up of yourself as bikini model in an advertising campaign for the swimwear.
Jasmin Gabay, who in 2018 reached the final of 'The great bagedyst' is not a size 32, like many other badetøjsmodeller typically is. And her woman's body with it, as many call natural forms, therefore, has led many to respond.
'Apart from the very sweet messages and compliments, I experience that many need to comment, that my body is the 'real' kvindestørrelse. I think this is resulting from the fact that it is unfortunately still not usually that we see women larger than a 32 in many advertisements and magazines. ⠀
And now it's just the way that many of us are bigger than that. Therefore, we respond, of course, positive when we see it because we can mirror ourselves and the mirroring is nice, and necessary, if not we should feel wrong. Having said that, I think, it is super annoying, that they are 'skinny' girls so to udskammes. It is NEVER my agenda, writes Jasmin Gabay in a posting on Instagram.
Jasmin Gabay believes that all bodies have bikinis on, is bikinikroppe. Private
For Extra Magazine she says that she can clearly feel that many women are happy to be able to mirror itself in someone who looks similar to themselves.
- It has given some women a need to praise me, and it has led others to feel stepped on the toes. But for me it is important to emphasize that all bodies are ok. Therefore, it is also important that we see all sizes of bodies in the kind of campaigns, " she says, and continues.
- For me is body just body. You must for my sake like to talk about bodies, but I would just rather not be evaluated on my body, she says.
See also: well-Known Danish bagestjerne to be in the Melodi Grand Prix
Jasmin Gabay says that she has not had the big concerns by saying ' yes ' to put up as badetøjsmodel.
- No, I had not. But I hope that some of you will think that it is nice to see someone who has a body similar to their own. There are women who have written to me, that I am brave, but this is exactly it, I want to get away from. I mean...everyone who dares to stand up in swimwear in front of a photographer, is in one way or another, quite brave, she says.
- How are you, when people write to you, that you look good on the pictures?
- I am of course happy when someone thinks my body looks great. But I get especially happy when there are companies that would like to show different kvindekroppe forward. And it is, fortunately, more and more, who would like to.
See also: DR-celebrity reveals: Has scored musician