1. The autopsy done either by medical or medico-legal grounds. A medical autopsy by a doctor referral from and must obtain permission from the relevant. Forensic autopsy request from the police.
2. An autopsy is usually performed a few days after death. Open the autopsy room. Pathology or medical examiner is assisted by a taxidermist, which will open the body and remove the organs, which the coroner or medical examiner is investigating. The work is used, inter alia, knives, scissors, saws, and microscopes.
3. The autopsy is always complete, i.e., all the organs are taken out for examination. Also the brain is examined. Bodies review always first by eye, weighed and samples taken. The autopsy takes about one and a half hours.
4. Taxidermist you are sewing a deceased person. Tissue sampling results are completed about a week to get the autopsy.
5. Death certificate survives the deceased cause of death and it is written to counter all the death, the cause of the required research has been completed. This can sometimes take up to months. After receiving the first statement from pathology, the attending physician writes, however, burial permit, when the burial and cremation can be done before the final death certificate to be completed.
Story has been published in June 2018 for the first time.
the Video are pathology professor Tom Böhlingin with the body in the freezer.