the Child's fever, or its duration, there is no absolutely clear boundaries about when to go to the doctor.
what is Important is the child's general condition.
the Pharmaceutical safety and development centre fimea published by the SIC!-it states that if a feverish child is under three months of age, the child needs a doctor, and he doesn't like to give at home fever - or pain medication without a doctor's prescription.
SIC!-the journal is often given the instructions of when the child needs to go to the doctor.If the child is very weak, and he doesn't eat nor drink, there is a reason to visit with her doctor. MOSTPHOTOS
the flu-with a child have to go to the doctor at least in the following cases:
1. Less than three months old child has a fever over 38 degrees.
2. In older children fever rises above 40 degrees.
3. The child's fever has lasted more than a week.
4. Febrile convulsions, where the child recovers slowly.
5. The child's general condition is weakened, he is lackluster and the food and drink.
6. Powerful ear-, stomach - joint or neck pain.
7. The child has blood in his diarrhea.
8. Less than half the age of the child diarrhoea.
9. Less than one year old child having diarrhea and vomiting.
10. The child is drinking and peeing is exceptionally rich and/or dense.
11. The child's skin showed up with bruises or small red dots.