Developed in 2006, HubSpot has been at the forefront of revolutionizing the way we do business in the past two decades. With the world wide web, we have not only found a whole new world of opportunities at half the cost, but we have also found competition that would be difficult to break through. With the help of HubSpot or HubSpot competitors, many businesses the world over have been able to break through this competition in an organized manner so as to make a relevant presence online. How have the HubSpot alternatives managed to do this? Let us find out.
To begin with, HubSpot and the HubSpot alternatives offer something known as CRM or customer relationship management along with automation of sales and marketing. With the help of CRM, businesses would be able to do many things in terms of organization, information handling, running of teams and so much more. This is especially helpful for small business who have to scale up with limited resources and bandwidth. Here are the various ways in which HubSpot alternatives can help a small business:
- Information: We all know that big data is a real thing that can drive us closer to the core customer if used well. Yet, how many of us - especially those of us who own and run small businesses - actually have the time to sift through the bulk of the big data available and make use of it in a relevant manner? The answer would be simple - none of us. So, in order to get hold of the right data from this big data and to use it in a proper manner, we need HubSpot alternatives that would help us capture this data as per the unique metrics of our business and then use it in a relevant manner to come up with targeted and data driven campaigns. This would help us in understanding what kind of data would bring in the right leads and prospects for our business which can, in turn, help small businesses scale up that much faster.
- Marketing Automation: This is a very important part of HubSpot and any of the HubSpot competitors. We need the right amount of automation that would help us become visible on the right channels including email, websites, online forums, landing pages, social media feeds and much more. Since we cannot be everywhere at one time, we should make use of the right HubSpot competitor in order to capture the attention of our core audience. Marketing and sales automation would help us get through the sales pipeline in a far more seamless manner which would also increase our bandwidth and its efficiency by leaps and bounds.
- Teams and Collaboration: The various teams and the team members of the sales or the marketing team would be able to collaborate in a far better manner once there is a backend CRM system in place. This can easily be provided by a good HubSpot competitor with marketing automation integrated with the system. This way, there would be automated prompts sent out to the right team members for the right tasks. This would also help in avoiding any chaos or miscommunication as well as duplication of tasks. The teams would also function in a far better manner when the mundane tasks would be automated. That way, they can concentrate on skills that call upon their core skills.
- Higher Revenues: The HubSpot alternatives would easily help you attain higher revenues since the monotonous and smaller tasks would be broken down and automated. This would free up your bandwidth so that you can easily go ahead and create more room and time for core tasks. These tasks would help in engaging with the right customer at the right time. When these kinds of interactions happen, it would lead to a conversion. Overall, there would be an increase in the conversion rate as well. The higher revenues would trickle in and the small business owner would also be able to secure high margin or high value sales and deals to scale up the business.
As we have seen above, there are many benefits when it comes to the use of CRM and marketing automation tools or platforms like HubSpot or the HubSpot alternatives. Here are the small business HubSpot alternatives you can use in 2020:
1. EngageBay: This would be one of the best HubSpot competitors since it comes fully loaded with many aide ranging features. The features go from data driven CRM systems to visibility building marketing automation integrations across all channels. Plus, Engage Bay is also a secure and affordable platform that offers its users much support for setup and execution as well.
2. Insightly: This is also a well known platform that has many thousands of users all over the world. Yet, it does not have the pricing advantage that is offered by a superior platform like EngageBay, or even the widespread features of the same. You would need many integrations to make this platform work well.
3. PipeDrive: This is an upcoming platform that can easily be a good HubSpot competitors. Yet, it does not have all the features of a platform like EngageBay. This means that you would have to spend more to get crucial integrations for Omni channel marketing automation.
4. Bitrix24: This platform also specializes in analytics and email marketing. With this platform, you can also get lead generation and insights to better your data driven campaigns. Yet, it does not handle other aspects of marketing automation which means that you would have to bring in more integrations for the efficacy of your campaigns here.
5. SugarCRM: This HubSpot alternative offers analytics as well as well structured email marketing. Yet, it does not have all the features that can offer you a one stop solution for your small business.
This shows that EngageBay would be your best bet in terms of CRM and marketing automation.