Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Social Security adds 55,689 foreign affiliates in April and marks maximums

Social Security added 55,689 foreign affiliates in April, up to 2.

- 4 reads.

Social Security adds 55,689 foreign affiliates in April and marks maximums

Social Security added 55,689 foreign affiliates in April, up to 2.35 million people, accounting for four consecutive months on the rise and marking a maximum of foreign contributors.

According to data provided this Wednesday by the Ministry of Inclusion, of the total number of foreign affiliates, 828,034 were from countries of the European Union (35.2%) and 1,526,480, from third countries (the remaining 64.8%). By gender, something more than my


5

Keywords:
Economía
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.